Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ataraxy.net

I am hosted with Atarxy for my own domains. I keep them off my server because they are very popular and I don't want to use up resources for my clients. I pay for my space and I also am friends with Dru.

I am moving, althought I love Dru, I never see her around anymore and the last I knew Credanco was support, I'm not sure how much you guys know about this guy but I've never met a person who liked him. He's unprofessional and I don't believe he knows what he's going. That is one reason I stopped purchasing low management from Pixelseven.

Sorry to hear that Amy. Just so you know, I am around but am not on AIM because I'm trying to get work done, on aforementioned "popular site" and on Ataraxy. No request for help goes unanswered and all new accounts are dealt with quickly.

As for Credanco. No one but myself has root access. I configure all accounts and I sort out the billing and all aspects of the purchasing an account with us process. Credanco and Lana answer requests for help, on Instant Messengers and the Forums and Helpdesk. Both Credanco and Lana assist where possible with the content of domains, whereas only I deal with the domain setups. I know who all my clients are and I hope they trust me to do the best job with their money. For this reason, only I have access here. Whatever your grievances about Credanco may be, he helps where he can and I don't see as his support to Ataraxy should matter one bit when he doesn't deal with the core of Ataraxy's "being".

I guess I should step in here sometime and clear up some things. I am Credanco a.k.a. Joe (my real name) I used to use an alias but now I really don't care if people know my real name or not anymore. It was just a nickname that I used. I'm sure you all have a series of nicknames that people call you or used to call you.

I volunteer my time at Ataraxy Hosting and Pixelseven. Each has it's pros and cons. People who experienced downtime from Pixelseven or Ataraxy: I don't understand why people leave companies because of downtime. Do you think that the owners take a little trip to the datacenters and start chopping up their servers with a sledge hammer? Come on people. When a server goes down, these guys really take it to heart.

Originally posted by EStarr
    I'm not sure how much you guys know about this guy but I've never met a person who liked him. He's unprofessional and I don't believe he knows what he's going. That is one reason I stopped purchasing low management from Pixelseven.
    I'm sorry if you feel that way but I don't know everything. I try my best to help the customers of Ataraxy and Pixelseven in my FREE TIME but you have to understand that I can't possibly know everything there is to know about the internet. Also.. I'm one of the reasons you left Pixelseven? Sean does his best to serve his clients. We all try our best. Even though, I do work at technical support for Pixelseven, I do sometimes submit helpdesk tickets from time to time. The support is professional and fast. Usually I get a response within 5 minutes.

I don't know where you get off by telling people that I'm unprofessional and I don't know what I'm doing since I have never offered you support. Also.. you said that you have never met a person that liked me? I try my best to be friendly. If a problem with me, TELL ME! I mean.. it's not like I'm gonna blow up in your face. I'm not that kind of person.

<CORRECTION FOR THE ABOVE>
    Sorry.. I remember.. I did offer you support. Once though. It was for a dedicated server I believe? I'm sorry if I'm not a dedicated server guru but I try my best.

If you hate me.. well.. too bad. I don't think I'm a bad person. If you have a problem.. e-mail me. Thanks

PS
    If you have noticed that I have been offline for a week or two.. it's because I have been having problems with my computer. (viruses, operating system failing) If you're wondering.. I had to format both of my hard drives and install Windows 2000 4 times. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Last edited by Credanco; 11-12-2002 at 11:28 PM.

Credanco, if you didn't know anything about dedicated servers why did you respond to help me?

I don't hate you, I couldn't ever hate anyone. But I do believe others deserve to know how you act and treat people. Honestly, someone at my board said it best: "Another Timmy".
    Affordable hosting with courteous service.
    https://www.e-starr.com/

Thumbs up nice.

I've talked to dru twice about ataraxy. It seems to be pretty good and every time I go to the site, it's never down. A daily of mine is a website hosted by ataraxy and that site is never down either. I intend to buy hosting from ataraxy next month. I think it's pretty good.

Originally posted by Credanco
    I guess I should step in here sometime and clear up some things. I am Credanco a.k.a. Joe (my real name) I used to use an alias but now I really don't care if people know my real name or not anymore. It was just a nickname that I used. I'm sure you all have a series of nicknames that people call you or used to call you.

I volunteer my time at Ataraxy Hosting and Pixelseven. Each has it's pros and cons. People who experienced downtime from Pixelseven or Ataraxy: I don't understand why people leave companies because of downtime. Do you think that the owners take a little trip to the datacenters and start chopping up their servers with a sledge hammer? Come on people. When a server goes down, these guys really take it to heart.

I'm sorry if you feel that way but I don't know everything. I try my best to help the customers of Ataraxy and Pixelseven in my FREE TIME but you have to understand that I can't possibly know everything there is to know about the internet. Also.. I'm one of the reasons you left Pixelseven? Sean does his best to serve his clients. We all try our best. Even though, I do work at technical support for Pixelseven, I do sometimes submit helpdesk tickets from time to time. The support is professional and fast. Usually I get a response within 5 minutes.

I don't know where you get off by telling people that I'm unprofessional and I don't know what I'm doing since I have never offered you support. Also.. you said that you have never met a person that liked me? I try my best to be friendly. If a problem with me, TELL ME! I mean.. it's not like I'm gonna blow up in your face. I'm not that kind of person.

<CORRECTION FOR THE ABOVE>
    Sorry.. I remember.. I did offer you support. Once though. It was for a dedicated server I believe? I'm sorry if I'm not a dedicated server guru but I try my best.

If you hate me.. well.. too bad. I don't think I'm a bad person. If you have a problem.. e-mail me. Thanks

PS
    If you have noticed that I have been offline for a week or two.. it's because I have been having problems with my computer. (viruses, operating system failing) If you're wondering.. I had to format both of my hard drives and install Windows 2000 4 times. Sorry for any inconvenience.

It seems like 1) you guys come up with alot of excuses and 2) you're rude.
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

Amy,

You do have a right to your opinion but I believe that people should judge for themselves.

Brandi,

Hey!!! I had no idea you participated at this board! I hope to see you at the Ataraxy Forums too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12