* To be or not to be. Reseller HELP!

Hello,

I need the fallowing, and I am just tired getting a provider and the are selling out their business or just going out of business.

What i need:
    1.Reseller that allow me to provide reseller package to my customers also think the call it x-reseller
    2.Name Server
    3.Support, the have phone, msn, aim, mirc, or other form of communication live and mostly on during working hours.
    4.Allow Adult and legal content that fallow the U.S Rules of Adult Content.
    5.Give a good hosting billing software, i rather WHMCS.

Thanks,
    Krish Manohar

I recommend Hostdime or Surpasshosting(it's a member of Hostdime family). They provide 24/7 fast email support. Hostdime has phone support, too. Also they have community forums. They provide custom name servers and WHMCS billing software free. Also they allow to host legal adult content. But if you want to provide reseller hosting to your customers when you must rent a server.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

Some host provide reseller content.
    [AGni, Inc.]

and I am just tired getting a provider and the are selling out their business or just going out of business.
    Hmm... there may be an explanation for that. May I ask what are your space and data transfer requirements and budget?

1.Reseller that allow me to provide reseller package to my customers also think the call it x-reseller
    I've seen that feature mostly mentioned as "Master reseller".