Buy 100,000 banner impressions for $14.95 or 2 million +

The ads will be served on the www.exchangead.com Network. The network serves millions of banners a day, so the campaign can end as soon as you wish. Yes, you can target you ads to a specific category such computer related or web services. All impressions ordered will be placed in a specially created exchangead.com account, where you will have sole access to.

Rates:

10,000 impressions: $1.49
    50,000 impressions: $7.49
    100,000 impressions: $14.95
    250,000 impressions: $36.95
    500,000 impressions: $74.95
    1,000,000 impressions: $129 (Discounted)
    2,000,000 impressions: $209 (Further Discounted)

Anything more then 2,000,000 impressions please contact me.

If you wish to buy from me please email me at xxxlots_of_issues@hotmail.com (Disregard the xxx in my email address, they protect me from spam)

Edit: I would like to also mention you can contact me by messenger services. My AIM is lotsofissues1. My msn is my email address without the xxx. My icq number is: 122659845
    Last edited by lotsofissues; 08-16-2002 at 05:43 PM.

Where are these ads being placed? what Country?

Robert

How can you prove its your site?

Considering you have a domain name and you use hotmail, it makes it seem a bit "iffy", maybe i'm wrong though

eh

Dynamite,

You read my mind. I e-mailed him last time he had this offer up and I'm still not to sure about whether or not he owns the site. His site was rather confusing. It sounded to me though, like he didn't own the site, not sure though, could be wrong. Also, when I went to their sign up form, there is tons of different options for sign up (IE: Category, Banner Location, Country)... so make sure you request a CUSTOM category and banner location...... so your banner doesn't end up at the bottom of some japanese, woman's literature site

Ok,

well, I'm going to go through with it within the next few days.

I'm only going to purchase 10,000 to start with and see if I get what I pay for, hopefully I will

I'll keep y'all up to date with what happens

I don't own the site! I'm confused now why their was such confusion in the first place battle! You ad will be placed on an banner exchange network comprised of thousands of members. I don't own exchangead.com I am a member and I resell banner impression credits earned. I have two imminent sales from WHT members. I hope their positive feedback will inspire more confidence in the futre.

Is it possible for you to offer a CPC price ( Per Click Rate) ?

Mac

How about $.07 per click?

Just wanted everyone to know that I took him up on his offer for 100K banner impressions and he came through. He just let me use his account and my banner and I got some traffic (mostly using it for branding purposes). I am going to go back for some more. Checked it against my logs and it is doing just fine.

Thanks lotsofissues.
    Sam C
    Blue Dog Hosting
    http://www.bluedoghosting.com
    "Your new best friend!"

Originally posted by eyow
    Just wanted everyone to know that I took him up on his offer for 100K banner impressions and he came through. He just let me use his account and my banner and I got some traffic (mostly using it for branding purposes). I am going to go back for some more. Checked it against my logs and it is doing just fine.

Thanks lotsofissues.

What was the CTR of that campaing?