Post Webmaster / Sales / Community Manager positions open.

I have a number of positions avaliable for ForumDrop.com

The only requirements for all postitions are that you be at least 18 years of age, when applying for a position, a resume is not required, but it is helpful.

Webmaster
    I am in need of someone to help get our new site online, the design is done, just need someone add the content and maintain it as needed. This will be an ongoing project maintinence of the main site and other sites accross the network.

Pay will be negotiated based upon experience.

To apply or if you have questions, Please send an email to [email protected] with the Subject "Webmaster".

Sales
    We are also in need of people to help bring new forums / sites to our community, this will be a commission based position, please contact me for more information.

To apply or if you have questions, Please send an email to [email protected] with the Subject "Sales".

Community Manager
    This position is to help maintain the relationship between forumdrop, and the commuites that we host, you will be the Public relations person, letting us know what the forum needs to grow, and keeping everyone happy.

This position will be payed with a mix of commision and salary based on experience.

To apply or if you have questions, Please send an email to [email protected] with the Subject "Community Manager".

Thanks for your time in looking at this, contact me with any questions with the above listed email and subject.

-Jim

hey Jim ... have sent an email

Im browsing on WAP at present so cant send an email right now however the Webmaster & PR position sounds interesting depending on pay. I have extensive vBulletin experience and design, plus am one of the better SEOs on the web having achieved front page rankings on Google.com for "SEO", "SEO Company" etc.

I enjoy working with vBulletin forums, so will send you an email regarding rate of pay, full job description etc.. Unless you want to PM it to me first.

Thanks.