Installer for php/mysql open source CMS and php/mysql coder needed

1. Can you manually install php/mysql open source CMS's like Drupal, Mambo, phpBB, etc. in a cpanel environment?

yes
    no

2. Have you ever been to opensourceCMS.com, and do you understand what the site is all about?

yes
    no

3. Do you have experience with Linux as root, and know basic server management?

yes
    no

4. Are you, at a minimum, a competent php/mysql programmer?

yes
    no

If you can answer yes to all 4 questions, and can work at least 2 hours a day 5 days a week for $10 per hour, please PM me. I need someone to update CMS's, install new CMS's, do light php/mysql programming, and provide various other easy web site maintenance work.

You must be at least 18 years old and I prefer to pay via paypal every 2 weeks. Please only contact me if you can absolutely answer yes to all 4 questions, with no hesitation. I prefer to hire an individual rather than a company. This position can grow for the right person, if desired.

Re:

Dear 0utlier,

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlier View Post
    1. Can you manually install php/mysql open source CMS's like Drupal, Mambo, phpBB, etc. in a cpanel environment?
    yes

2. Have you ever been to opensourceCMS.com, and do you understand what the site is all about?
    I did not went to this website.

3. Do you have experience with Linux as root, and know basic server management?
    yes

4. Are you, at a minimum, a competent php/mysql programmer?
    no

Best Regards.

Yes.
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Yes.

Hello

Hi, I would like to apply to this with some exceptions however (which I would much rather like to speak of in private) so if you could please contact me via MSN messenger or AIM it would be greatly appreciated (I would contact via PM but insignificant privileges error comes up). Both Messenger addresses are in my profile.

Information about me..

-Been working with PHP/HTML for 3-4 years now
    -Worked on a successful integration and customization of a CMS for over a year of that time
    -Worked on 3 successful websites with partners
    -Friendly person, good with technical support
    -Available 7 days a week for 3-4 hours a day (sometimes more)

Please contact me or respond whether or not this position is still available thank you