QuickBooks/WellsFargo/Chase Merchant Account

Does anybody use QuickBooks' merchant account services via WellsFargo? The prices seem pretty inexpensive:

Discount rate for MasterCard and Visa 2.35 %
    Monthly fee $ 14.95/month
    Per authorization fee $ 0.20
    Setup fee $ 25.00

And even better is that it integrates directly into QuickBooks for easy account management and client charging.

EDIT: Also, does anybody know whether the $4.00 statement fee for the Chase merchant account is optional or not, since if it's required Chase and WellsFargo are basically the same price.

I currently use Quickbooks pro 2002 with a Chase merchant account. It works great so far. I love the integration to quickbooks. I also signed up with their optional email service, that allows you to email statement directly from quickbooks, keep track of them online, and allows clients to view their balacne and invoices online. The $4.00 monthly statement is not optional, putting Chase and Wells Fargo at the same price.

Keep in mind that if you choose to accept American Express, that because you are an internet business, they have a $5.00 monthly fee also. Let me know if you have any more questions about their service.

Does Wells Fargo and Chase let you do 6-month and 1-year billing hosting packages or do they restrict to you only 1-month recurring charges?

It's a full merchant account. You can bill monthly, quarterly, or however you wish. If you use mastercard or visa, they require you to have the client sign a form, authorizing reocurring payments.

Link?

Can somone post a link to where the Wells Fargo merchant account is $14.95 / month?

Thanks!
    Peachtree WebWorks, LLC
    http://www.peachtreewebworks.com

There is no link to the public that I can tell. You need to be in Quickbooks 2002 and you signup through there. This is an offering through Intuit that is fully integrated to Quickbooks. You won't get a vitual terminal, or anything like that. You process everything through quickbooks.