Question Needed, Dummy's Guide to Install Word Press Blogs

Hi Guys,

I would appreciate it if someone could please give me really basic instructions on how to install Word Press Blogs, I know I need to host them, and I can down load the free Word Press Blogs in the Zip File. Thats were I get to.... I need help please.

Also if anyone knows of cheap blog hosting packages with separate IP Addresses.

Thanks

Welcome to Web Hosting Talk. Enjoy your stay!

A couple points of interest are the forum guidelines and this answer guide.

Check wordpress.org for installation, or if u need one to be installed. I will do it for free, its pretty simple.

Thanks Biju,

I think I will take you up on your offer to install one for me.

I checked out wordpress.org, its sounds simple when you say it but someone like me thats not technical, its a bit complicated. I'm looking for cheap hosting also.

Good web hosting companies are hard to come by , so if your looking for one, i think eukhost is one of the good ones. give zolin a call or chat with Ralf on the live chat on eukhost site, they are good guys

I know what your thinking, no i don't work for eukhost, but i am hosting many sites with them, they are great for hosting blog sites and their chat is open 24 Hours. I was looking for some one to help me install wordpress blogs they helped me to install them too.

Find a company with Fantastico. 90% of cpanel webhosts have this.

When you log into cPanel, find Fantastico (usually on the bottom). Then go to blogs > wordpress and it will install it for you! Within 10 seconds you have a fully functional wordpress blog.