hostedmailfoundry.com

We're looking to offload a business that we decided not to launch. I thought I'd post it here as it may be of interest to some people:

Domain: hostedmailfoundry.com
    Site: www.hostedmailfoundry.com
    Description: You're bidding on the domain name plus the website design. We have permission from MailFoundry to setup this website; the idea behind it was to rent out entire MailFoundry units in a dedicated server like fashion as no one else is doing this and there is reasonable demand.

Included in the sale is a useful contact at MailFoundry themselves who you will be able to contact and discuss pricing with.

Please note that there are no clients included with this sale and that the business has not yet launched.

Go ahead and make me some offers.

Email - [email protected]
    Matthew Russell | Namecheap
    Twitter: @mattdrussell

www.namecheap.com - hosting from a registrar DONE RIGHT!

How much are you looking for?
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

I honestly don't have a figure in mind right now. Go ahead and make me an offer and I think it's fair then we can do business. The worst I can say is no

I can provide the business model we drew up for this as well if the price is right.

I also have 4 x MailFoundry 2100's available that you can buy as part of this. Looking for ~$2k per unit on these (they have 9-12 months of the subscription left, some haven't even been activated yet).

Hi

Have the mail foundry boxes, been sold as yet, I would be interested in buying all 4. What Price would you do for all 4 ?

Thanks

They haven't been sold but I do have some interest. Go ahead and make me an offer.

Hi

I would offer 4000 USD for all 4 box's

Plus I would want them to be shipped to the UK. (costs to be quoted seperately)

Thanks

did these ever sell?
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

Matt,

I might be interested with both the domains and the unit. Regarding the 2100 unit, they run $2K new on mailfoundry site, right? What kind of support contract do you have with yours?
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

Guys,

These are still available. Dave, you have my contact details. There is a good package I can offer with this

Matt