Sales and Support Staff Opportunities

Hello,

Cergo PLC are looking for some voluntery staff aged between 17 and 21 who want to gain experience in the hosting industry.

There will be opportunities for paid employment in the future along with great rewards.

We offer all staff a 35% discount on any products from PC world, Curry's or Dixons. We will also include services from us for free.

Must be able to use WHM with ease, Kayako Live Support system and work with WHMCS.

--------------------------------------------------------------

We are also looking for a web designer to work 2 - 3 hours per day at 5.50 per hour developing a few basic site templates and images for us.
    This position is fully paid on an hourly basis as per an emplyment contract.
    Details can be forwarded.

--------------------------------------------------------------

If you wish to apply for any of the above positions please email [email protected] to discuss further.

http://www.cergohosting.co.uk

Hello,

I am a System administrator in India. I have a good team of web designer, web programmer and technical support engineers. I would like to introduce us as a company for technical support. I am looking for a partner who can start a webhosting company with me. I will manage technical support and the other partner should concentrate on marketing. If anyone is interested we can move forward with the talk. You can mail me at "[email protected]". Also if any company is intrested in providing us a technical support project please mail me.

Waiting for your reply.

With regards,
    Allan
    [email protected]

Cergo, please see PM.
    if ($life == "fair") {exit;}else ($life = "1") {$reality_sets_in = 1;
    $server_cost = relative";
    $shared_host = $bye - $bye;}

Allan_9,

You need to read the ad more closely,

I am not advertising the need for an agent or company.

I am after my OWN staff to work within my company only.

Hello,

Please let me know if you plan to outsource. I will provide you in a very cheap rate.
    Also if you are ready to invest something we can setup a legal company. I will handle everything, you just need to handle marketing part.

Thanks

nice design, cergo

Allan_9,

You need to read the ad more closely,

I am not advertising the need for an agent or company.

I am after my OWN staff to work within my company only.

Quote Originally Posted by allan_9 View Post
    Hello,

Please let me know if you plan to outsource. I will provide you in a very cheap rate.
    Also if you are ready to invest something we can setup a legal company. I will handle everything, you just need to handle marketing part.

Thanks
    Sorry if you are unable to read but i put it once again above Allan. We are already fully registered Public Limited in the UK. Can you please stop trying to offer me your service i have already made it clear that i am not interested.

My advert shows i am looking for my own staff, not some dodgy company in India who cant understand my responses.

Thankyou Phonelinesolutions