I've had a server with ServerTag, and now it's been about 2 months already!

So here I go posting a review about them.

They are a Canadian based company up in Toronto, so servers are not in the US.

However, speeds are good and I haven't had one downtime since I've got the server running, which is a great sign.

1. Speed

I'm on a 100mbps shared bandwidth line, and although it's shared, I get fast speeds, up to 30-40mbps out of it which is very decent considering it's not using a dedicated line.

Rating: 10/10

2. Uptime

Not one downtime since I've gotten the server running.

3. Pricing

If you purchase a server from ServerTag, there's a setup fee, but you can be assured that the setup is done correctly and efficiently. Only thing I was concerned about was the 6 days is took to setup. I'm sure it's less now.

Rating 9/10

4. Support

Support is simply amazing. I wish I was smarter than this but I've opened almost a hundred tickets with them in a couple months. Their support team can respond within an hour, even 10 minutes. I was able to fix most problems within a few minutes because of their great support!

5. Hardware

Nothing wrong yet. Only problem was the motherboard network port could not run with CentOS so I had to use Fedora. But that was way back in time during setup.

Rating 9/10

Overall, their service is an A++ service, considering any minor glitches that lie in place.

I'd recommend them for any kind of hosting service. Even though they're in Canada you'd never know until they told you anyway

Hope this helps anyone looking for a hosting provider, in Canada as well as all over!