Hosting Company for Sale - Clients, Website, Owned WHMCS and Domain

I put this listing on WHT a couple weeks ago and had a lot of interest. However, the buyer that at one point seemed serious backed out on the deal several days later. So here it is again. I am hoping to sell this company within the week and therefore I am placing a buy it now at only $6,500 dollars. I am billing $14,000 annually and expenses are under $5,000. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to take over an established hosting company at a very low price. If you are interested please read on.

Hello everyone!
    Ever since I retired several years ago I have been working in the hosting industry as a hobby. A few years ago I decided to start my own company and have loved every minute of it. It has been a wonderful experience and I have devoted hundreds of hours into it. Unfortunately due to some severe health problems I am dealing with I fear I will not be able to provide my clients with the dedication they deserve. I have decided to sell the entire company over to an owner who will be able to take better care of what I have worked so hard to create. (Hopefully I will also get some money to pay off the building medical bills as well)

In this sale I will include all clients, servers, the full website, domain name, owned WHMCS license, ClientExec reseller Account, and a $7.95 enom reseller account. Sorry in advance for the long listing but I am trying to include every detail possible to be sure there is no confusion.

Clients:
    The business has been constantly growing over the past year. I am now up to 40 clients. The majority pay on a monthly basis but there are a few that pay annually and biennially as seen below.

Clients Paying Monthly
    # of Clients on the plan Plans Monthly Cost
    10 $20.00 **Reseller Accounts
    4 $24.00 **Reseller Account
    24 $25.00 **Reseller Accounts
    2 $29.00 **Reseller Accounts
    1 $30.00 **Reseller Accounts
    1 $33.00 **Reseller Accounts
    1 $37.00 **Reseller Accounts

Clients Paying Yearly
    # of Clients on the plan Plans Yearly Cost Renew Date
    1 $100 4/19/08

Clients Paying Biennially
    # of Clients on the plan Plans Biennially Cost Renew Date
    1 $550 11/15/09
    1 $360 11/15/09

The Biennial client who has both accounts has been with me for 3+ years. I don’t see him leaving the company for any reason unless the new owner has problems maintaining a good quality of service.

Total Billed Annually: $14,043.00

Expenses:
    Server (LiquidWeb): $314/Month
    VPS (JaguarPC): $33.97/Month
    ClientExec Reseller Account: 15 Licenses @ $57.75 dollars per Month
    2 x RVSiteBuilder Licenses: $25 dollars every 3 months (quarterly)

Servers:
    Most of the accounts are run on the server through LiquidWeb. When I first started this company I got an excellent deal on the VPS and decided to just keep it. I also figured it good to have my site on a different server then the main accounts incase my clients server was ever to go down they would still be able to contact me. Both servers are fully managed through their appropriate company. They both use cPanel/WHM complete with Fantastico and RVSiteBuilder. I have NEVER experienced any downtime with either server and both companies do an excellent job with support. If you wanted to do away with the VPS the sites hosted on it could easily be moved over. I have listed both servers and their specs below:
    LiquidWeb Server
    Dual Xeon 3.0 GHz (total of 8 cores)
    4 GB Memory
    1 x 250GB HD
    1 x 160GB HD

JagPC VPS
    25 GB Disk Space
    300 GB Bandwidth
    256 MB RAM

I will include the full website in the sale. The site has been edited and customized by me for better visual attraction. This is not some small 5 page hosting site but rather a comprehensive 25+ pages that includes the ability to create custom plans, sign up for a newsletter, ask presale questions and more!
    **A NDA agreement is required before I will give out the domain name.

Domain Names:
    I will include the primary domain name in the sale. The domain expires in October of this year but can be renewed for $7-8 dollars. If you want the exact expiration date it can be provided. As stated above a NDA is required before I will give it out.

OWNED WHMCS License:
    I used WHMCS to manage all of my clients billing, support, and auto-creation of accounts. The license will never expire and originally cost $250 dollars.

ClientExec Reseller Account:
    I currently have 15 ClientExec licenses that I offer to my clients at $5 dollars a piece. All fifteen licenses are currently being used but more can be added by contacting ClientExec.

Enom Domain Reseller Account:
    Most clients purchase their domains elsewhere but I do provide the service of registering the domains for them if requested through enom.
    (There is also several subreseller accounts that some of my clients use to resell domains)

A few more notes:
    The clients are very easy to handle and can be managed by one person. I usually receive one support request a day at the most. Most are regarding either a billing issue or domain problem. If there is ever a problem I am having trouble solving I can always contact LiquidWeb and they usually get it resolved within the hour. It should also be noted that I do not provide phone support to my clients. It is done 100% by support ticket and maybe an occasional talk on live chat. This makes it even easier to manage.

The clients pay either through 2checkout or PayPal. I will move the 2checkout account into the buyers name after closing.

The clients do not know about the sale at this time. I am flexible on how you would like me to notify them if a sale was to go through.

I will answer all questions without an NDA as long as it does not reveal my company name or domain name. If you are ready to see the site then please send me an email at hostsale41@gmail.com for an NDA.

I think that about does it. If there’s any other questions please send me an email at hostsale41@gmail.com.

Requested NDA. Have cash ready to deal once NDA is received and questions are answered.
    Webby Enterprises LLC - AS63031
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated and Colo from Sunny Central Florida
    In the business since 1997!
    http://www.webbytech.net

Cabe, please contact me ASAP.
    Synersis Media | Boutique Technology Marketing Agency

NDA sent back. If you ink a deal before you speak to me, please have courtesy to post.
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated and Colo from Sunny Central Florida

Cabe:

Please, contact me via AIM. I have sent the signed agreement for you.

Full offer of 6500 USD has been made.

Cabe:

We are awaiting the signed agreement back from you.

Is something Odd going on..... As after my offer, webtech then made another offer of 7500 USD. However that thread has disappeared, how can that be ?????

CrystalVPS, I didnt make an offer of $7500. Webuyhosts did but I dont see it anymore. I believe the company was sold to BHNSupport for $6500

Sorry, yes it was Webuyhosts ... my mistake.

Very strange that the offer part of this has disappeared though !!!

Oh well, you win some and you loose some...

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalVPS View Post
    Very strange that the offer part of this has disappeared though !!!
    This wasn't an auction - it was simply a sale

The seller posted his buying price, and a member met it. That's the end of the sale. The bid was removed because this was not a bidding situation and the terms for the sale were already met
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

the_pm

I realised that, I offered the full amount as it was a BIN, however I didnt end up with the company....

but like I said you win some and you loose some..

Thanks for explaining.
    Last edited by relichost; 03-17-2008 at 01:17 PM. Reason: spelling