AUSWEB is one of the leading cPanel hosting providers in Sydney/Australia and as such we are looking at enthusiastic and friendly tech staff to continue our growth into the dedicated server market.
Level 2-3 , Junior Systems Administrators
- Dedicated Server Sales support
- Dedicated Server Management support
- Responding to event notifications (Service Down / Load Alerts etc)
- Ability to work with cPanel/Linux and Plesk/Windows
- Ability to resolve tickets in a timely manner
- Excellent Telephone manners
- Troubleshooting client issues via Tickets and telephone support
- Server security
- Network security
- Server commissioning
The following is required to be considered:
- Must live within Sydney/Australia
- Minimum 3 years experience with Linux servers
- Minimum 3 year experience with Windows servers
- Excellent Team work/communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Advanced Knowledge of Windows 2003 Server
- Advanced Knowledge of Linux
- Advanced Knowledge of DNS
- Advanced Knowledge PHP/MySql
- Advanced Knowledge ASP.Net/SQL
- Cisco Certificate
Additional skills favoured:
VPS, Ruby on Rails, Sharepoint, MS Exchange, DNS clustering, Cisco Networking
Must live within Sydney/Australia; this is not a remote position.
Location: AUSWEB Sydney office.
Salary: fulltime salary
3 month trial. We will further review your performance after the trial.
To apply for this position, please submit a ticket through our online helpdesk: