Need Good Server Power, Not So Much Bandwidth

Hey all

I need a powerful server (2GB+ RAM, Dual Xeon+ processors) or better, but I only need 500GB bandwidth per month.

I have looked at all the major compnaies, LiquidWeb, Softlayer, etc, and all their plans offer too much bandwidth, which I simply don't want to pay for.

Any ideas on who would be good to go with?

Cheers

What is your budget? have you checked the offer page?

Quote Originally Posted by BLazeD View Post
    Hey all

I need a powerful server (2GB+ RAM, Dual Xeon+ processors) or better, but I only need 500GB bandwidth per month.

I have looked at all the major compnaies, LiquidWeb, Softlayer, etc, and all their plans offer too much bandwidth, which I simply don't want to pay for.

Any ideas on who would be good to go with?

Cheers
    If you contact their sales teams I'm sure they can work something out. I was in your same boat, I worked out deals with Gigenet and Eliterax. I know Tailormadeservers will also do lower bandwidth deals.

check the "find a host" link...
    You know BRIGHT BOYS ?
    DETAILS HERE
    services-4U - Cheap hosting, cheap domain registration, cheap web sites, cheap email, cheap other stuff

Typically the bandwidth included with a server is a function of how much you're paying for the server. If you have a server with 1500 gigs for X price, you can't expect the price to drop a whole lot if it has 500 gigs. Just my two cents...

I am sure, major companies wouldn't do what you are looking for. Every feature is calculated carefully with capital money of service and their profit with them...

Better go for godaddy unmanaged dedicated server. Its low price more features

You may want to check out Sagonet.com. They have a Dual processor Xeon server under $100/month with no setup fees and it includes 1000GB of transfer, but if it’s overkill on the bandwidth, then at least you won’t have to worry about going over the limit.