.PSD for sale, Need urgent $1000

Hi, this is first time i am selling. I am not a professional designer but just trying to make 1000$ which i am in need at any cost and also to desperate but dont have time to do work for some one because every time they want reversions and iam out of time now need little help with out criticism.

You have full rights and i will keep my rights to resell this template. But please dont use the logo its copyright.

Template no: 001
    Preview: http://dotanimizers.com/v2/templates/
    Price : 35$
    Format : .PSD
    Orignal Price: 80$

Any one who want to buy it just post message "send me one copy". And I will pm you my paypal id
    Last edited by the_pm; 03-05-2008 at 12:00 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

if i buy, you must not be allowed to resell... in other words, this must be a unique template,

if this cannot be met, im no longer interested
    if ($life == "fair") {exit;}else ($life = "1") {$reality_sets_in = 1;
    $server_cost = relative";
    $shared_host = $bye - $bye;}
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by natsh View Post
    if i buy, you must not be allowed to resell... in other words, this must be a unique template,

if this cannot be met, im no longer interested

This is a template and templates have right to sell copies, But if you will give me $80 i wil remove it and you will have the all rights

Thanks for your interest
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by nomzz View Post
    This is a template and templates have right to sell copies, But if you will give me $80 i wil remove it and you will have the all rights

Thanks for your interest
    Many people, businesses especially, look for unique sites that won't be re-sold to other people. Just something you may wish to consider
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XeHSean View Post
    Many people, businesses especially, look for unique sites that won't be re-sold to other people. Just something you may wish to consider

Thanks i just considered that but the original post person didnt responded waiting for it.
      0 Not allowed!