Question Multiple Google Links

Hello WHT,
    How can i make my site looks like that when searching Google for it. How can i add many links to different site parts? like order now, forums etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails google.gif  

Ohhh - I only ask for the MOON ... that's all.

What u see there is a BONUS google throughs in, when ur no.1 search result, by far and the search-terms is quite similar to the website TITLE.

Thus, u only need to work ur *** off and get to be No.1 by far ... a few K's $ of effort and ur there ...
    IT & Web Services - Hosting, Domains, SEO, Project Mang.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sustainable SEO | Articles Depot

woooho i thought there is much easier ways :d, i've heared before that can be done by adding some text on the robots.txt file, but i think um mistaken

If it was that easy ... we would all do it.
    IT & Web Services - Hosting, Domains, SEO, Project Mang.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sustainable SEO | Articles Depot

In your Google Webmasters Tools you'll see a section under Links called "Sitelinks." Sitelinks are those links that you see below the first result.

As mentioned you have to be extremely relevant for a result to get some Sitelinks. If Google is considering your site for Sitelinks they'll usually notify you in this section of the tools.
    RatePoint Customer Feedback Platform and Site Seal
    Become a partner today!
    http://www.ratepoint.com/

Although lately Google has been giving out site links for company name specific searches.. This is a good thing for searchers.. But, to earn them for more generic terms isn't even really worth going after.. If you are found worthy you will get them..

everything dependents from the site structure and your trust in Google. If you are in the 1st place for the keywords ... you will receive a google sitelinks.
    CEO on one of the best SEO companies in South-East Europe and the biggest forum for Software Quality Assurance.

Kalin, that's just wrong.. If what you said was true then every #1 ranking would have site links and that quite obviously isn't the case..

OK...tell me what is main reason for sitelinks ?
    CEO on one of the best SEO companies in South-East Europe and the biggest forum for Software Quality Assurance.

How about you tell me.. You were the one that said being #1 got you site links.. That's simply not the case or every #1 listing would have site links..

As for "why" some sites get them and others don't, it comes down to being the authority on any given subject.. And that can be incredibly hard to achieve.. Lately, however, Google has opened that up slightly so that more and more websites are starting to get site links when there is a search done for their name..

Do a search Images Jewelers and you will see that I have them.. But if you take one my site links and search for that, say John Hardy, you will see that he has them for his name while I sit around #9 or #10 on the first page.. (I really should do something about that)..

The fact remains, being #1 does not make you the overwhelming authority on that subject.. So you don't automatically get sitelinks just for being #1..

Google deems those kinds of sites as authorities for certain keywords. As to how you get there is up to Google eventually.

Try and test - type in yor URL on the query box and if Google shows your site with those extra links, you have a better chance at getting the same result on your other keywords.
    OneIMS.com - Internet Marketing and SEO