mails delivery problem

many of my clients complaining that mostly of their emails not delivered. Email also not returning back.

Some also complaining that they not receiving many of emails.

i contact with support they reply no problem they seen in VPS.

I have Cpanel.

Check your Email option in WHM, you can find out why emails not delivered..

The people that are not getting your emails, are they on the same server or external to your server ?

Also you may want to look to see if your domain / email settings are correct by using dnsstuff or some of the other tools available.

one common reason for emails not being delivered is that they dont have SPF records.

Hope that helps.

Emails going to external servers.

Make sure their domains are in /etc/remotedomains if they are not using your server for mail.

Are the emails being sent to yahoo and hotmail? There are known issues of emails going to "black hole" when sent to yahoo and hotmail. However, if it is not getting delivered to other non-free email addresses as well, you need to check your email settings.
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

Check if those FAR emails are located on the same IP net ... Maybe u got blacklisted somewhere ... This happend to me w while back.
    IT & Web Services - Hosting, Domains, SEO, Project Mang.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sustainable SEO | Articles Depot