Post New Web Hosting Brand + PSD + Domain + Custom Everything - PRICED TO MOVE NOW L@@K!

Today I'm offering up a powerful web hosting brand name complete with domain name, sliced and coded template (PSD) with the main page and web hosting package page done. The domain name is 'dealhosters.com' and you can view the two finished pages live on the website. Here are some quick highlights of the website and what's included.

Features:

* Powerful brand name with catchy domain (DEALHOSTERS.COM)

* Professional template is 100% custom-designed and includes Photoshop slices for everything right down to the mouseovers and buttons. Nothing is left behind.

* Advanced tooltips inform visitors of your company's offerings with a clean, streamline interface that will keep users talking.

* All code has been tested against the latest browsers and Operating Systems including Safari (Mac), Firefox (Mac/Win), Internet Explorer (Win), Opera (Mac).

* This website is a one-time design and will not be reproduced. Purchasing this gives you exclusive copyrights to the design, its logo, the brand name, the whole nine yards.

* This is not a "quick" or "cheap" design. We use only the best Adobe Creative Suite (CS3) software on powerful Mac Pros and portable Macbooks. Everything you see here was done from the ground up on Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.2 (Latest!).

* This website has been tested on the following screen resolutions and received a "PASSED" grade: 1024x768 through 1600x1200.

* This is a great addition to any existing web hosting company who wants a marketable bargain sector with a full online identity.

------------------------------------------

Pricing: I am asking $175 or best offer!

All payments through PayPal. Please don't post a price unless you have the money and intend to pay because I am open to all REASONABLE offers. I do not accept eChecks. Website and all files will be sent via e-mail within 24 hours of payment clearing (please send instant payment!). Domain is located at GoDaddy and will be pushed for free. Domain expires Feb. '09.

If you have any questions, please PM me or call me direct during normal business hours at 904-465-3308 (U.S.). If no answer, please leave your phone number and I will respond the same business day.

Price lowered to $99.00 (BIN)

nice offer here!

i'd buy ! anyway - whats the other page? i only saw 1...
    if ($life == "fair") {exit;}else ($life = "1") {$reality_sets_in = 1;
    $server_cost = relative";
    $shared_host = $bye - $bye;}

Quote Originally Posted by natsh View Post
    nice offer here!

i'd buy ! anyway - whats the other page? i only saw 1...
    The 'Hosting' page. Click on hosting in the menu bar to view the 2nd page.

Site sold.

Thanks for looking.