Creating photo album, blog, etc... -only packages

Hello,

I was wondering how most of you go about creating packages using WHM/Cpanel that are sold as photo album, or blog, or any other already-setup content style packages. How do you do this?

Essentially this would mean any web hosting plan with pre-installed goodies like a WordPress blog or perhaps a photo album, and also with limited cpanel access (i.e. so they could not use the plan for anything other than their plan's intended use)

As server/hosting admin I've been instructed to eliminate our Fantastico from the servers and divvy up the more popular software installations such as Blogs or Photo albums into their own small inexpensive packages.

Thanks

David

WHM has something called Feature Lists, which is hopefully what you are looking for.
    DILIGENThost.com, Canadian hosting based on high-availability w/ 24/7 bilingual (French) support & 100% uptime -> Toll free phone support
    cPanel/WHM 11 + Fantastico, PHP4&5, Private nameservers, Unlimited domains & features, Self Serve DNS...Shared / Reseller / VPS / Dedicated | Webmasters-Inside.com - Come join our new webmaster forum!

Yeah I've seen those and played around but I was wondering how to have it so a blog or something is already installed for them.

Quote Originally Posted by David J Nelson View Post
    Yeah I've seen those and played around but I was wondering how to have it so a blog or something is already installed for them.
    I think you need an external script php/shell to interact with cPanel and setup the blog/forum on account creation.

Thanks can anyone point me in the right direction of that?