corenetworks setup fee

Hi everyone,

Does anybody know if CoreNetworks ever has no set up fee promotion for their $29.95 server? I would like to order a server for testing purpose but their $69 setup fee kinda of beat the wish out of me.

I do realize that on their F.A.Q, they said that they do not waive setup fee for those servers. My question is if they ever give a promotion for NO SETUP FEE on those server. Thank you very much for your replies.

there is no $29.95 server.

They do not waive the setup fee ever. The prices are so low already, and the service is great...

The really don't need to give any promotions, as they nearly 100% are better than the competition, regardless of promotions.

my mistake. I meant the $24.95 Starter LE26 plan.
    It's true that their price is almost 100% good. However, $69 setup seems like almost 3 months fee and I only use the server for personal purpose not hosting or anything. Chance is that I won't even go over 50 Gigs BW monthly.

BTW, I got a deal from Burst for a little less than their price for double bandwidth and RAM but less CPU power and 1/2 HD space.
    Low-Cost Web Hosting and Domain Registration For Everyone

Great. Enjoy your stay at BURST. :-)

Setup fees are often used by a host to reduce monthly costs or hardware costs. They aren't necessarily a bad thing, granted they can be a bit of a issue for some customers up front. If the provider is providing rock bottom low monthly prices on an awesome network, an alternative may be to charge a setup fee and offer a 30-day money back guarantee on it if the client is unsatisfied.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by gotwind View Post
    Does anybody know if CoreNetworks ever has no set up fee promotion for their $29.95 server? I would like to order a server for testing purpose but their $69 setup fee kinda of beat the wish out of me.
    It's hard, rather impossible, to expect a hosting company to waive their setup fee when all the goodies are already included in the incredible 24.95 USD offer: 1000 GB (or 3 Mbps unmetered) of bandwidth, dedicated remote reboot port and KVMoIP console upon request. Just to put some perspective here, from one particular host I got a quote of 25 USD for 15 min of KVMoIP time!

They can waive it if you buy a few hundred of them.
    semi-retired

Just bite the setup fee this one time, and enjoy the server for dirt cheap.
    CloudRck.com - Host on Cloudrck
    Unmetered VPS Solutions at it's finest