hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Dedicated Server : Billing Problem with Theplanet

Forum Jump

Billing Problem with Theplanet

Reply Post New Thread In Dedicated Server Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

Thumbs down

Billing Problem with Theplanet

Hello to all my complaining against theplanet apparently to collect are very good but then you must verify that you leave your card so you make a lio having prepaid card are those that are charged across your bank, the thing that I cancelled the account I am the cancelled without giving me a lot of time and explanation is not fair levied money and then abuse the trust that this company to purchase a dedicated server.

IN SUCH Case thought that if committed a crime because they have demonstrated quite the opposite for being crooks and without any service charge, how I wonder where this money goes ($ 400)?.

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

Your first couple of sentences were a little hard to follow. Could you rephrase it?

Old
Disabled

I cannot understand anything you said.

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

That made absolutely no sense to me at all. It was like random words strung together to make a really, really long sentence.

Old
Web Hosting Master

you should think about using some better translations try this site

Network Speed Test

Old

Thumbs down

Hello to all I complain apparently against theplanet to receive are very good but soon they leave to you that you must verify your card etc,te make lio have card prepayment are those that load atravez of your bank,la thing that cancelled the account to me, me cancelled without giving it long time to explanations and he is not right that receive a money and soon abuse which they confian in that company to buy a dedicated servant. IN SUCH Case if they thought that cometia a crime because they have demonstrated all the opposite to be swindlers and to receive without giving ningun service, I wonder myself where that money goes ($400).

Old
Junior Guru

That wasn't any better, we have no way to understand what you are saying, maybe that's part of your issue with them, they can't understand what you want/need/are asking of them.

Old
Community Liaison

I'm guessing that he canceled without giving the proper notice or no notice at all and is upset that he was billed again. Just speculation....

Sirius

Old

Charged for the rental of a dedicated server but never gave me the service

Old
Web Hosting Master

What I got from it:
He has a case against the planet. He had to verify his credit card information, they somehow canceled his account before he could explain his bank information, but they still got his money which is wrong ($400)?

And that's all I got...

Old

I use a prepaid tarjet credit, but I asked for verification.

I could not give because it is not like a credit card, and told me simply cancelled the account

Old
Is our children learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunsperu View Post
I use a prepaid tarjet credit, but I asked for verification.

I could not give because it is not like a credit card, and told me simply cancelled the account
Than how do you know they charged you? I don't think they can charge you without verification.

Old

But I cancelled the account charging 400 dollars.

It is not fair to do it just to get a prepaid card.

Old

If they did.
Load the card with 400 dollars and now there is nothing.

Old
Junior Guru

Kevin Hazzard should be jumping in at any moment to "save the day" just wait, he'll be here. He's TP's "fix it boy" just wait for him, or try and contact him.

Still a bit confused, you are saying they charged you $400 but you never got your server. If this is so, then call, email, get on live chat, do whatever you have to, to get your money back.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Jelastic Updates Security, Performance in its Platform-as-Infrastructure Solution Web Hosting News 2014-02-20 14:03:15
Google Cloud Platform Introduces Billing Export Feature Web Hosting News 2013-12-27 14:24:30
WHMCS Releases Version 5.2 of Web Hosting Billing Solution Web Hosting News 2013-04-14 22:35:37
AWS Offers Customers Granular Cloud Billing Option Web Hosting News 2012-12-14 13:09:45
Jelastic's Version 1.8.5 Features Parallels Billing Automation Standard Integration Web Hosting News 2012-10-23 14:49:22