Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down Billing Problem with Theplanet

Hello to all my complaining against theplanet apparently to collect are very good but then you must verify that you leave your card so you make a lio having prepaid card are those that are charged across your bank, the thing that I cancelled the account I am the cancelled without giving me a lot of time and explanation is not fair levied money and then abuse the trust that this company to purchase a dedicated server.

IN SUCH Case thought that if committed a crime because they have demonstrated quite the opposite for being crooks and without any service charge, how I wonder where this money goes ($ 400)?.

Your first couple of sentences were a little hard to follow. Could you rephrase it?

I cannot understand anything you said.

That made absolutely no sense to me at all. It was like random words strung together to make a really, really long sentence.

you should think about using some better translations try this site
    Ceridius Networks Sales
    Email/MSN sales@ceridius.com
    Ceridius Networks - Reseller of Hivelocity Hosting
    Network Speed Test

Thumbs down

Hello to all I complain apparently against theplanet to receive are very good but soon they leave to you that you must verify your card etc,te make lio have card prepayment are those that load atravez of your bank,la thing that cancelled the account to me, me cancelled without giving it long time to explanations and he is not right that receive a money and soon abuse which they confian in that company to buy a dedicated servant. IN SUCH Case if they thought that cometia a crime because they have demonstrated all the opposite to be swindlers and to receive without giving ningun service, I wonder myself where that money goes ($400).

That wasn't any better, we have no way to understand what you are saying, maybe that's part of your issue with them, they can't understand what you want/need/are asking of them.

I'm guessing that he canceled without giving the proper notice or no notice at all and is upset that he was billed again. Just speculation....

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Your welcome guide to Trinity Florida located just north of the Tampa and St Petersburg / Clearwater Beaches!

Charged for the rental of a dedicated server but never gave me the service

What I got from it:
    He has a case against the planet. He had to verify his credit card information, they somehow canceled his account before he could explain his bank information, but they still got his money which is wrong ($400)?

And that's all I got...

I use a prepaid tarjet credit, but I asked for verification.

I could not give because it is not like a credit card, and told me simply cancelled the account

Quote Originally Posted by gunsperu View Post
    I use a prepaid tarjet credit, but I asked for verification.

I could not give because it is not like a credit card, and told me simply cancelled the account
    Than how do you know they charged you? I don't think they can charge you without verification.
    CloudRck.com - Host on Cloudrck
    Unmetered VPS Solutions at it's finest

But I cancelled the account charging 400 dollars.

It is not fair to do it just to get a prepaid card.

If they did.
    Load the card with 400 dollars and now there is nothing.

Kevin Hazzard should be jumping in at any moment to "save the day" just wait, he'll be here. He's TP's "fix it boy" just wait for him, or try and contact him.

Still a bit confused, you are saying they charged you $400 but you never got your server. If this is so, then call, email, get on live chat, do whatever you have to, to get your money back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Related Posts from theWHIR.com