Any other grid/cloud hosts besides Mosso and MediaTemple?

I'm looking for something just like Mosso except I only need about 10% of what they offer (1 gb of space and only 50 or so gb of quality bandwidth)

And I don't want to pay more than $20 a month.

I've heard of the MediaTemple (gs) but reviews here seem to indicate it's not very stable. So are there any big hosting cluster sites such as MediaTemple and Mosso which are cheap and have been well reviewed here?

Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by inktri View Post
    I'm looking for something just like Mosso except I only need about 10% of what they offer (1 gb of space and only 50 or so gb of quality bandwidth)

I've heard of the MediaTemple (gs) but reviews here seem to indicate it's not very stable. So are there any big hosting cluster sites such as MediaTemple and Mosso which are cheap and have been well reviewed here?

Thanks for the help
    www.nearlyfreespeech.net
    www.enginehosting.com
    www.speakeasy.net

Are all clustered hosts

CartikaHosting is another well known clustered host, but they seem to be a bit out of your price range.

A cheaper [clustered] host of comparable quality may be iMountain

Quote Originally Posted by inktri View Post

Thanks for the help
    It's been discussed that neither one of those are "grid" or "cloud" platforms beyond their marketing hype. Get a quality shared account for your requirements and you'll save yourself the pain that marketing smokescreens cause.

Kind Regards,