One Month review for Ultimatehoster

Hi !
    I would like to write my one month review for ultimatehoster.com
    This hosting provider i find from WHT. I am looking on offers for something more. I need one change and then i find UH who they give Reseller Hosting plus WHMSonic on good price. I say why not. Lets to try them.
    From the first days i see how professional are all the people on ultimatehoster. Very fast support also on MSN Messenger, and the support tickets was fast too. I know how hard is to i get fast answer on MSN, but they do. Uptime it was fantastic. i don't have see 1 time downtime. My uptime was 100% for this month. I don't have any contract, i can stop any time i want. 1 month i don't find any problem on the server. The servers is fast with 4-8GB RAM and stable. Just one time one of my clients request one special ffmpeg code for Youtube clone and when i ask from UH if the can install this, one the next minutes the ffmpeg code was there.
    I have write about ultimatehoster 1-2 more times on WHT but i didn't want to write review because i say to my self, ok wait to see more days about if everything is ok. But i can't find any bad on UH, so i say, ok it's the time to write something more about UH on WHT. I want to write this review because i want people who looking for really professional hosting, where they have to go.
    I have travel around many hosting providers and it was very hard to find one like UH. I have loose a lot of money from some other who say to me only lies and only they want, is to get my money.

Thanks all the people on Ultimatehoster. And please keep your nice work because many people they need you.
    Shared | Reseller Hosting | WHMSonic Shoutcast
    http://www.urlhosts.net

Nice review buddy. Happy to know there are still good people like you.

Thanks for your review.
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

Glad to see a thorough review posted here, be sure to keep us updated.

Take care
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Thanks for the review and keep us updated in the next 6 months.

Thank you for your review,

We're very happy if we met your expectations.

Thank you once again!

Regards,
    James!

Thanks for your reviews.
    We feel happy because it is not easy to hear a customer who is 100% satisfied
    with his hosting company. Any way hope you will have good dealings with them. Dont hesitate to contact us when their service is more good or it goes to bad.

Quote Originally Posted by bineshjacob View Post
    Thanks for your reviews.
    We feel happy because it is not easy to hear a customer who is 100% satisfied
    with his hosting company. Any way hope you will have good dealings with them. Dont hesitate to contact us when their service is more good or it goes to bad.
    Our service will hopefully never go bad. urlhosts was buying his own server so he had to leave us.

Regards,
    UltimateHoster Sales Department