Thread: Pacificrack?

Pacificrack?

Has anyone had any experience with them? I ordered and payed a couple days ago, and have still not received any order confirmations etc to any of my email addresses. I contacted their support from my paypal registered email and asked what was happening and received this response.

"I don't see an account associated with this email address."

Well since I'm not totally sure what one of my email addresses I used to sign up I emailed my full name and domain I used in registration to confirm things. I received this response.

"'m sorry but I don't see any pending orders associated with you email address. Any more info you can provide."

So I did provide more information including the order number etc, and I'm currently waiting for a reply. Either way I never received any information or confirmations to any of my email addresses, so I have no idea whats happening. How long do orders usually take?

Multiple orders, with different names and addresses but 1 IP.
    Fraud-like activity and the orders were cancelled.

The reasons I had to fill out the registration form twice was because the first time Internet Explorer crashed at the last part and I was unable to finish it, and had to fill it out again to get the paypal link. I didn't use different name or address on either one. Can the order still go ahead, if not, when will my refund be given? If you can't sell me a server, then I need my money back asap.

Thanks

How long do I have to wait for a reply? You can't just take my money like that. If your not going to sell me a server, then I do need my money back. I don't see why I wasn't contacted earlier to say what had happened with my order. I payed on the day I ordered and was left waiting days for a reply.

Its the weekend, the refund to the account that paid for it will be handled by the billing department during normal business hours.
    You did signup with 2 different names and addresses, I re-confirmed it last night. So yes, you are still cancelled for fraud.
    Secondly, you were not waiting for "days" for a reply. As it says during the order process it can take up to 48 hours+ for setup, and when you did make a ticket and contact us you were responded to immediately.
    Last edited by ItsChrisG; 03-02-2008 at 09:04 PM.

Why don't you refund him? Just lousy IE crashed, and your crappy service identified it as fraud (lmfao), that's no excuse. I do admit i know swim, he was starting a server thing with someone else, and he said that he had to get his mate to sign up instead because of this.

Crappy service identified it as fraud?

Do you think a 1 post wonder for backing up your friend is going to make the refund process any quicker?

They are a business and billing departments are not available 24X7. Your reasoning really does explain a lot.

Pacificrack is great and their service is top of the line. If you don't have experience with them; don't post irrelevant comments.
    Website Design and Marketing in France
    www.SagaNET.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Parasite08 View Post
    Why don't you refund him? Just lousy IE crashed, and your crappy service identified it as fraud (lmfao), that's no excuse. I do admit i know swim, he was starting a server thing with someone else, and he said that he had to get his mate to sign up instead because of this.
    He stated himself that he didn't use a different name, and if his friend did signup for him why would he be under the same IP. So now your story doesn't match his story. Hmm. really makes this all seem legitimate.

Theres no time for excuses or changing your stories, you are obviously scammers and you joining in, mr. one post wonder, only reaffirms that. No one has been denied a refund, so your question as to why we don't is nonsense.

I understand. I just would like to get my money back asap.

Thanks

He already said you will be getting it when their billing dept is there on monday. What are you still complaining about?
    Website Design and Marketing in France
    www.SagaNET.fr

Quote Originally Posted by AFerrier View Post
    Multiple orders, with different names and addresses but 1 IP.
    Fraud-like activity and the orders were cancelled.
    Multiple order in the sense how many orders he had done? Why i am asking this is, i had also made the same order since my friend need a server, he dont have credit card with balance so i had ordered for him and its from the same ip, is it fraud ? I got the servers and its working fine with us.

This guys ordered so many servers from 1 ip or how much to consider this as Fraud like activity, since you had judged him as fraud its also good to give exact figures

More over another Gentleman posted in favour of your company, i appreciate if he post this after knowing this details

I made two orders, but the first order got interrupted when Internet Explorer crashed. I only had the intention to order one server, but I could not get back to the last order to get the papal link, so I had to fill out the order form again.

Quote Originally Posted by dntdnc01 View Post
    More over another Gentleman posted in favour of your company, i appreciate if he post this after knowing this details
    The Original post asked:

Quote Originally Posted by SWiM View Post
    Has anyone had any experience with them?
    I have to agree with the "other gentleman", that Pacific Rack is Top Notch. If there is a problem, there is probably more than is being shown here, or Alex would take care of it.

I cant agree at all. Called the toll free number got routed to an answering service that did not know them and "thought" that
    it may be an old account.

I then finally got someone on another call to get the email to submit a complaint about a site that they host that links out to and has downloads to nulled scripts and single install license scripts and no answer at all to the email I sent. This is after a 2 week wait from their "contact" form submission. I understand that in some cases the site owner must be contacted BUT when they admit to it being nulled or a direct link to a paid product then there is no case for ANY delay at all.

PS.

I told your guy on the phone this morning that I would go this route and will go even futher until your employees or you reply.

Have no idea what you are talking about. I can barely understand what you are trying to say.
    If you are trying to submit an abuse issue, the only place to do that is abuse@
    Not by phone, not by contact form, and not by whining on a forum.

Whining?
    Sorry it was submitted to abuse and also support as suggested by your employee.

What do you not understand?
    The answering service that a caller gets directed to that has no idea what company you are talking about? OR the fact that your website does not display an abuse email OR the whois does not display the abuse email I was given?

You can try and deflect this all you want. Bottom line is this issue will not go away and maybe you should deal with it as a reputable host does and then it will not get to this point.

I see an abuse email from 9:30AM this morning. Seems like you are overreacting a bit. I don't have a problem with you being in this thread nor am I trying to deflect anything. I think your posts speak for themselves.
    In regards to the original poster, the order was cancelled as we didn't feel comfortable with the circumstances, and a paypal refund to the account where the money came from was issued earlier today.

This concludes my time in this thread.

Nice way to answer (oh sorry not answer) anything else.

Seems the only way to get a response is to do as I told the young man on the phone this morning.

I do not care about the OP problem. That is between you and him.
    I posted in response to the rah rah postings.

I also do not care if you have a problem with me in this thread or not.

What I do care about is when someone submits a contact inquiry requesting the email to send a complaint to that someone responds.

What I do care about is that I had to come here and stir up a nest like an idiot to get some sort of response.

Over reacting. Easy for someone to say when it is not costing them anything.