Thread: Solarvps

Solarvps

Hi,

I got a bad vps now with solarvps they support don`t respond and talk good and network is very very very bad and i really don`t know why this happen with them ?
    i heared before they are good and thier service is very stable.

anyone use them and happy ?
      0 Not allowed!

btw, i ask them to get my money back as a back money guarantee after 30 day but they don`t respond about that. i hope they try to be good with me or please anyone can help me with them.

thanks,
      0 Not allowed!

Who are you?

Do you have a ticket ID so I can look this up?

Also, if you have a problem with us, why are you asking the members of Web Hosting Talk to help you? If you are a customer of ours and have an established subscription then your goal should be to speak with us about any problems you may be having, not with WHT. If you have a problem with our billing department, please speak with our billing department at ( billing at solarvps dotcom ). I'll be happy to follow up and make sure it gets resolved within the bounds of our AUP/TOS.

Thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 911-Hosting View Post
    I use them and am happy, all my support request have been dealt with timely and to my satisfaction, as have the support request of clients I have recommended them to.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

i asked them for a refund and from i asked them for that refund they don`t get me any reply and as you asked for a ticket here is
    SOLARBILLING #YFP-884414

please help me to get a refund because if you took a look at my tickets you will see that your service not fit me anymore and i got many problems with it.

Thanks
    ------------------------------------------
    911-Hosting - Terminate The Competition - ( Special Dedicated Server Offers - VPS - Management & Security ).
      0 Not allowed!

How old are you are you 911?
      0 Not allowed!

I'm not sure what the relavance of the OP's age has to do with this? Seems to me that english may not be his first language (but I'm just guessing here).

I also have no issues with someone with a problem coming to WHT to seek advice with a problematic host, as long as this is not a replacement for direct communication with your host.

@911 Hosting.

How long have you been waiting for responses? Often support responses take precedence over other issues like billing. Do you know what the published response times are for SolarVPS? Have then been exceeding these? This could just be that your expecations of response times are not in line with that is published. https://www.solarvps.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163.

Also are you sure SolarVPS offers a 30day Money Back? I had thought they had stopped offering this awhile back but I could be wrong.
      0 Not allowed!

Also are you sure SolarVPS offers a 30day Money Back? I had thought they had stopped offering this awhile back but I could be wrong.
    We do not have a money back policy.

Please see here:http://www.solarvps.com/aup_tos.php

and

Please see here: https://www.solarvps.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10

911-Hosting,
    We've been recommending you upgrade your RAM since February 23. In fact, we recommended you upgrade your RAM on Feb 23, Feb 24 and Feb 25. On the 25th, you asked how you could reduce your RAM usage, however, we had already made many tweaks to your server to reduce RAM usage and you were simply getting far to much traffic to be supported on the 544MB of RAM in your chosen hosting plan.

After recommending yet another RAM upgrade, you contacted our sales department on the 25th. You spoke with Douglas and he told you several times throughout the 31 minute chat that you needed to use the Parallels Upgrade center to upgrade your subscription to the next full hosting plan. You proceeded to place the upgrade order and then subsequently cancel the order before making payment.

We told you again on March 1 that you needed a RAM upgrade to prevent your server from crashing but you did nothing about it. On march 5th you opened ticket YFP-884414 at 11:44pm Eastern time and Cory responded at 10:57am the next morning that you needed to correspond in the ticket you had already opened "CWN-614901". Cory reminded you in that ticket that we do not provide refunds.

We do not have a money back policy as I previously stated, you ignored many recommendations from both our sales and technical staff to upgrade your server and you had the service nearly 3 weeks. I'm not sure what else we could have done for you since you ignored the upgrade recommendations. We're more than happy to continue working with you if you will simply upgrade your server to a plan more suitable for your forums web site. If not, our billing department has already provided you with all the information you need to cancel your subscription.

Thank you and good luck to you no matter what you decide.
      0 Not allowed!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 911-Hosting View Post
    I used Solar VPS and I was happy with all services.
    The-REV, OS/2 Guru
    http://macarloshark.com/
    Trusted Since 1997
    Blog: http://my.opera.com/The-REV/blog/
      0 Not allowed!

I'm sorry 911 but it does seem that SolarVPS has gone out of it's way to work with you. Sometimes you just can't fit that square peg in the round hole.

I think you really either need to bring in some paid experts to help optimize your websites (IF possible looks like SolarVPS already did a bunch of tweaks) or get you running on something a little lighter. That or take the advice of SVPS and upgrade.
      0 Not allowed!

I'm another SolarVPS Happy customer
    Form my experience with them. and even before Ross writes his comprehensive response I can see that 911-Hosting is intentionally hiding facts and not telling the whole story.

Thanks SolarVPS for your good service quality, great friendly support and affordable price
    Rimoun Adel - Nile Creations
    Premium Website Design & Development Services

www.nilecreations.com
    - LinkedIn Profile
      0 Not allowed!

Looking at all the facts here, SolarVPS looks like a great host. Sometimes customers can be bad and unreasonable too, anyone with a business knows that far far well.

I clicked on the thread because it said review on it, and what do I find? A three line complaint, and then he even isn't right about it.
    Last edited by zobe; 03-11-2008 at 09:36 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

So, Everyone here talk about the support ? I really know their support is fast and good, But all i say That their VPS service can`t to handle only 1 website it is my forum: www.egyhat.com ( So 1 website it is a forum VPS from SolarVPS can`t handle it anymore ) so what must i say about them ? and now they say we don`t have a refund policy so what this mean if i can`t get a good service and made for me many and many troubles in my website and stopping for whole 3 days.

Please anyone here talk about support i really know they are good in support but all i mean that they can`t handle 1 website and every time i talk with them they say: Go and make upgrade for a new plan.

Is this fair anymore ?
    ------------------------------------------
    911-Hosting - Terminate The Competition - ( Special Dedicated Server Offers - VPS - Management & Security ).
      0 Not allowed!

You started this thread saying:

they support don`t respond

network is very very very bad

ask them to get my money back as a back money guarantee after 30 day but they don`t respond

None of your statements above it is truth as you now say I really know their support is fast and good, 911 Hosting if you are unhappy that they asked you to upgrade to keep your arabic forums site, please next time make it clear that is your complaint and not something else. And this is certainly not a review as the tittle says.
    Last edited by zobe; 03-11-2008 at 09:59 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

OP makes no sense.

Doesn't matter if you only have 1 or 1000 website hosted on the VPS. If that website is taking a lot of resources then upgrade your account and take this privately as it seems you are the one who did not follow their instructions after they appear to have responded to you many times in a timely fashion.
    Website Design and Marketing in France
    www.SagaNET.fr
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by malcarada View Post
    You started this thread saying:

they support don`t respond

network is very very very bad

ask them to get my money back as a back money guarantee after 30 day but they don`t respond

None of your statements above it is truth as you now say I really know their support is fast and good, 911 Hosting if you are unhappy that they asked you to upgrade to keep your arabic forums site, please next time make it clear that is your complaint and not something else. And this is certainly not a review as the tittle says.
    Title changed and thread closed. It appears SolarVPS have given plenty of alternative options to solve the problems.
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.
      0 Not allowed!