debatebb.com/tvfiles.net/.org

How much would these domain names sell for do you think?

Tvfiles.net/.org
    debatebb.com

To be honest I think they are worth the registration. The debatebb.com is so general and most people don't seem to look at forums as bulletin boards or realize what the bb would mean. Plus to me it seems like just debate might be a little broad. The tvfiles since you have both would be worth more if it were something that was developed plus I don't know about tvfiles.com except it is taken.

Hi rcpersons, thanks for your response.

Do you have any ideas of what I should develop them in to?

Well the debate could be something like presidential or choose a specific major topic to debate plus getting rid of the spam bots might help. The tvfiles could be for a ton of stuff. You could start a general database for tv shows and topics that were on them to trying to start a business to where companies could host there show on the site and you set up the commercials and send them some of the procedes. There is a lot more that you could do than that even those are just a couple Ideas to help give you a jump start.

debatebb.com should be worth around 10-15usd without development; put up a series of forums that have people arguing about politics and you might do pretty well

The other two wouldn't be worth reg fees in my opinion.

Thanks for replying desiredname. I am done College for the summer in a few weeks... I might do it then