Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

which companies use h-sphere?

Heya

Could people give me which (good) hosting companies offer reseller plans that use h-sphere..

the main ones i've found so far

are

matrix reseller

and

weberz

what other ones are there?

also.. im confused.. is vortech and matrix reseller the same company?

Thanks in advance

Salsabil

<<MOD NOTE:>>
    Please note, user wants to know of (good) hosting companies offer reseller plans that use h-sphere, which means that hosts should NOT spam themselves in this thread.
    <</MOD NOTE>>
    Last edited by Chicken; 08-22-2002 at 12:47 PM.

focalhosting.com

very good
    I am now happily selling Natural Herbal Hair Oil - happy to be so far removed from technology!

Yes.... Matrixreseller and Vortech are the same.
    Peachtree WebWorks, LLC
    http://www.peachtreewebworks.com

You can find a complete list here http://psoft.net/resellers.php
    Last edited by Chicken; 08-22-2002 at 12:38 PM.
    Matt Kelly
    WCiT.net
    Managed and Unmanaged
    Budget VPS, Cloud and Colocation

WizardsHosting also uses h-sphere now, i believe

I believe these do too:
    http://www.wrightsites.com/
    http://www.wizardshosting.com
    http://www.kdawebservices.com
    Those are in no particular order
    just all good I've heard.
    HostCaters.com - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

http://www.ecommercediscovery.com

I don't think they list it on the site though, but I use them =)

zeonhost.com does too .. check their support forums on zeonhost.net first to get an idea of their level of support
    Alexander

http://www.wizardshosting.com/ .. goto their forums and sign up, then goto the reseller forum, losts of host there i think

wizardshosting.com site has said "H-Sphere Plans coming in December"...

Do they support H-Sphere?

yep, we sure do, just not on our website yet
    Carlos Rego
    OnApp CVO

The Cloud Engine

Hey Carlos..

I thought you did was not sure..

Seems to me that alot of people jumped in and switched to H Sphere when it first came out; but now I don't see that many migrating to it. Just my observation.

Originally posted by chrisb
    Seems to me that alot of people jumped in and switched to H Sphere when it first came out; but now I don't see that many migrating to it. Just my observation.
    hum, actually as I see it more people are jumping in, it's just not a "hot" topic anymore, people have come to expect and respect that there will be several control panels in the market, so it's no longuer a big fuss when somebody jumps ship
    Last edited by CRego3D; 08-21-2002 at 11:50 PM.
    Carlos Rego
    OnApp CVO

The Cloud Engine

its more of what you as a host or user wants now days.. There are a few good cp's not not just one or two any more..

I think H-Sphere is the best so far and ensim sucks.. But thats just me.. hehe Then next guy may love ensim..

Pwebtech.com uses H-Sphere

Everyday internet solutions

Hi,

Everyday Internet Solutions is useing H-Sphere and am really happy with them.

what you could do as well is have a look at the members list at Psoft Memberslist there you will find most of them.

Regards,

Erik
    Travellers' Nest, Travelling the world with you
    http://www.travellersnest.com

Why would someone need or want H Sphere if they don't plan on reselling? Don't you think that extra stuff would confuse most regular users, or can you cancel out parts of it?

You can cancel out parts of it.. But why not offer them the full package.. Our users seem to love it..

Originally posted by chrisb
    Why would someone need or want H Sphere if they don't plan on reselling? Don't you think that extra stuff would confuse most regular users, or can you cancel out parts of it?
    H-Sphere also allow true multi-domain hosting, that's an advantage over Cpanel.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

I thought CPanel offered true multi-domain hosting too.

What's the difference between 'true' multidomain hosting and 'false' multidomain hosting?

Cpanel offer domain pointing, the pointed (is it that the correct word?) domain do not have real email address, it only forward the emails sent to domain2.com to domain1.com.

Also, each domain in H-Sphere have their own FTP, and web root folder and you can set subdomains on that domains, thing that you can't on Cpanel.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Originally posted by Jedito
    Cpanel offer domain pointing, the pointed (is it that the correct word?) domain do not have real email address, it only forward the emails sent to domain2.com to domain1.com.

Also, each domain in H-Sphere have their own FTP, and web root folder and you can set subdomains on that domains, thing that you can't on Cpanel.

You mean, that's all accessable without having to use a second module like WHM, right? Because by giving the user access to WHM, of course, you give them the right to create full accounts.

Cpanel has added this 'addon' domain thing, in addition to pointed domains. Basically the same thing, except an 'addon domain' points to a folder. I'll definately agree that cpanel could use a bit of tweaking in this area.

Originally posted by lightnin

You mean, that's all accessable without having to use a second module like WHM, right? Because by giving the user access to WHM, of course, you give them the right to create full accounts.
    That's not multi domain. Through WHM you open a separated account, with a separated Cpanel, with separated resources, you share nothing there.

Cpanel has added this 'addon' domain thing, in addition to pointed domains. Basically the same thing, except an 'addon domain' points to a folder. I'll definately agree that cpanel could use a bit of tweaking in this area.
    Yes, I know, I use WHM/Cpanel too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast