Question How long it takes to setup an account?

Hi,

How long it usually takes to setup an account? I sign up at microreseller.com but they said they're still looking for new ips from their providers. After 3 days I sent them an email asking for my account. But they don't reply my email, so I sent another email asking for refund. Still no reponse from them.

Regards,
    YS

3 days is too long in my opinion.. but dont know about them or the situation they are in so cant comment specific to this case
    I am now happily selling Natural Herbal Hair Oil - happy to be so far removed from technology!

Re: How long it takes to setup an account?

Originally posted by sphere
    Hi,

How long it usually takes to setup an account? I sign up at microreseller.com but they said they're still looking for new ips from their providers. After 3 days I sent them an email asking for my account. But they don't reply my email, so I sent another email asking for refund. Still no reponse from them.

Regards,
    YS
    If they've let you know that there's a delay because of an IP shortage, then maybe give them some more time. If you don't want to wait, request a refund and move on. Simple.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Is this a reseller account?

If so I would wait no longer than 1 day max.

If this is for a dedicated server, then maybe 2 days max depending on how cheap they are.

How was the monies payed to them, was it a 2checkout gatway?

If so contact 2checkout and request a refund through them.

Originally posted by Tux-e-do
    Is this a reseller account?

If so I would wait no longer than 1 day max.

If this is for a dedicated server, then maybe 2 days max depending on how cheap they are.

How was the monies payed to them, was it a 2checkout gatway?

If so contact 2checkout and request a refund through them.
    Thanks a lot guys for replying...

I'm ordering a reseller account. Perhaps they have a problem requesting ips from their provider. Could I request a refund through 2checkout? Does it work?

Regards,
    YS

Originally posted by sphere
    Could I request a refund through 2checkout? Does it work?
    Try and see.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Sometimes it takes a few days to get IP addresses when a host runs out. They shoud however keep you up to date and respond to your emails. I suggest before going to 2Checkout to send them one more email and give them about 4 hours to respond if not then go to 2Checkout and cancel your payment.

should take no more than 1 day for any account, unless a valid excuse is given.. .you shouldnt have to chase them to find they have run out of IP's..
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

i know i can setup an account in under 30 minutes , 3 days is far to long in my opinion . If they dont have enough ip addresses , then they shouldnt be letting people make purchases , or maybe they should explain there situation better ... throw in a free month , who knows . Not a very good first impression

MicroReseller is one of my sites. The first I heard of this was this morning a post on our help desk. Although he never replied to my response to his post, I did investigate what was happening to his order.

The evening this order came in, the server we are hosting MicroReseller accounts on was out of IP addresses, so the initial response was correct. We had new IP addresses the next day. The IP addresses were not the issue. This order came from Indonesia. We are especially careful with any order from Indonesia. I cannot comment on whether or not this person is or is not honest. That is not the point.

His order is cancelled per his request, and the credit card has been fully refunded through 2checkout. I do apologize that the initial reaction from MicroReseller to an order from Indonesia from someone who seemed impatient to have his account set up was extreme caution. Yes, we could have set up this account within a few hours after the order was taken, but we did not. I am certain that you will find someone much more eager to set up your account if you post in the request forums at this board. We wish you well.

nice response
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

Thank you for refund

His order is cancelled per his request, and the credit card has been fully refunded through 2checkout. I do apologize that the initial reaction from MicroReseller to an order from Indonesia from someone who seemed impatient to have his account set up was extreme caution. Yes, we could have set up this account within a few hours after the order was taken, but we did not. I am certain that you will find someone much more eager to set up your account if you post in the request forums at this board. We wish you well.
    They have refunded my money back. And thank you for nice reponse. But, not all Indonesian are dishonest... I understand you have to be carefull, but at least you explain the situation after you got ips. Don't let me wait without knowing what's going on. So, If an order only 10 bucks, how long I have to wait to get my account? Until you're sure that I'm an honest person? How to prove to you that I'm an honest person?

I don't blame you anyway... My country is the most corrupt country in Asia. This is the fact. Anyway, I learn something today, if I want to order an account, I have to ask the sales first to make sure whether they accept an order from Indonesia.

I have an account at Splashhost.com for almost a year. Ask Alan whether I have a problem paying the bill or not.

Thank's again for refund my money back. You are very nice. Hope your company sucess in the future.

Regards,
    YS
    Last edited by sphere; 08-19-2002 at 04:43 AM.

I wish all threads could have such a happy ending.
    Chris Miller
    PromoPunch
    Custom Imprinted Promotional Products
    www.promopunch.com 1-800-750-8530 x221