Looking For Artist!

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a person to make a few cartoon drawings for me..preferably anime type of drawings, need animals (bird, cat, dog, horse, etc). Please PM me with your offers PER DRAWING!

thanks,

Brandon

Hi,
    I can do the job.In what format you need the output. and where will you be using the cartoons?

I need them in a png or gif format. I will be using the cartoons on my site. Can you giveme some examples of your work ?

Hi, I am interested in the position, you can view a few of my drawings at riotdesigns.net/p_otherdesign.shtml

If you're interested let me know - I have other examples but I only put a few up on the site, so let me know if you'd like to see more. Rate per cartoon would depend on the level of detail required for each one, but I'd say between $30 and $100 per cartoon, negotiable

msn / email : [email protected]

Natasha

* Sir-Job

Hello Sir,

This is Sherly Xavier from India.

A Few Words about myself-I beleive Hardwork is the nearest key to success.I work with devotion and dedication with atmost perfection.
    I have got experience as Cartoon ilustrator.
    I can sketch "Girl DOlls" with Many New inovative FASHION DRESSES.

Iam willing to draw anime type of drawings, ie for the ad you posted(need animals (bird, cat, dog, horse).We will make it in a very perfect way sir.

Feel free to discuss your project with me.Pay will not be a problem for you.We will adjust it according to your mode.

Because i respect my work.
    Looking forward to hear from you .
    regards
    sherly

Quote Originally Posted by arshem View Post
    Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a person to make a few cartoon drawings for me..preferably anime type of drawings, need animals (bird, cat, dog, horse, etc). Please PM me with your offers PER DRAWING!

thanks,

Brandon