Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 45
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    195

    Hotmail drop my emails

    I have a VPS with rDNS and SPF records configured fine. I am able to send email to all. But for hotmail I can not.

    The strange is that on VPS log I have message that the trasation was competed:

    **************
    $
    2008-02-29 23:22:07 1JVHMV-00069K-PE <= [email protected] H=localho$
    2008-02-29 23:22:08 1JVHMV-00069K-PE => [email protected] R=lookuphost $
    2008-02-29 23:22:08 1JVHMV-00069K-PE Completed
    ***************

    But the message was not delivered in any [email protected] folder (inbox or spam folder).

    I can not understand it. What can to be happening???

    Formas

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    704
    Formas,

    What happens if you add your email as a trusted sender on the hotmail users inbox?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    195
    Hello Joseph,

    First off all I must to say that I hasve a VPS with you on BRAVO node and this VPS is fine. I am using my VPS with you to make a backup and I think that you make a good job. Congratulations.

    About hotmail problem I can to say that is impossible to me add my email on trusted sender because messages was not delivered. Sure if messages were delivered in spam folder I could make this, but as I already saied any message was delivered, even so my VPS log showed that all transaction with hotmail was fine.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,984
    Try using this tool http://postmaster.msn.com, they have all the various ways of getting your emails through Hotmail correctly.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by r00ter View Post
    Formas,

    What happens if you add your email as a trusted sender on the hotmail users inbox?
    Now I found the option to add the email in "Trusted sender" on hotmail. I made it and I tested again but without sucess. The message still was not delivered but VPS mail log continues showed that all is fine.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    195
    Today I received the following emailo from hotmail Support:

    ********************************************************************************
    Hello Fernando,


    We have identified that messages from your IP (XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX) are
    being filtered based on the recommendations of the SmartScreen filter.
    SmartScreen is the spam filtering technology developed and operated
    by Microsoft. SmartScreen is built around the technology of machine
    learning. SmartScreen's filters are trained to recognize what is spam
    and what isn't spam. In short, we filter incoming emails that look
    like spam. I am not able to go into any specific details about what
    these filters specifically entail, as this would render them useless.

    However, we also base our spam rating on the reputation of the sender.
    One way to positively impact the reputation of your IP is to obtain
    SPF/Sender ID records. This technology allows SmartScreen to better
    track emails from your IP, weeding out spoofed messages. You can find
    additional information on creating SPF records at
    http://www.microsoft.com/senderid. We have also published a document
    on email delivery at http://www.microsoft.com/postmaster.

    Please confirm that your emails comply with MSN Hotmail's technical
    standards. This information can be found at:
    http://postmaster.live.com/Guidelines.aspx

    I hope that the information that I have provided to you has been
    helpful. You may also be able to find additional information on
    common delivery questions at the Hotmail Postmaster Site found at:
    http://postmaster.msn.com/. I would like to highlight some key areas
    which I believe are appropriate to your company.


    * Hotmail has created the Smart Network Data Services program.
    This is a service that helps legitimate email senders work with their
    customers and partners to reduce spam originating from their IP.
    http://postmaster.msn.com/snds/. This program allows a sender to
    monitor the 'health' of their IPs.

    * I would also strongly recommend that you authenticate your
    outbound email via Sender ID and publish your SPF records for your
    outbound email IPs and register with Sender ID. You can find
    additional information and submit your domain for inclusion into the
    Sender ID program at http://www.microsoft.com/senderID . Please note
    that technical standards (RFC 4408) discourage use of "ptr" for
    performance and reliability reasons.

    * Monitor user complaints. Hotmail also has a sender complaint
    feedback loop program Junk Email Reporting Program (JMRP). Enrollment
    in this, free of charge, program will benefit you as a sender as it
    will keep your e-mail lists updated and populated with interested MSN
    Hotmail Customers. Participation in this program will remove those
    MSN Hotmail Customers who do not want to receive e-mails from your
    company. If you are interested in joining this program please visit
    http://support.msn.com/eform.aspx?pr...ail&ct=eformts.

    While using the SNDS tool, enrollment in the JMRP or having your IPs
    registered with Sender ID will not allow emails from your mail servers
    to bypass our filters, these are in place to help legitimate companies
    deliver their emails to Hotmail Customers.

    * SenderScore Certified Mail Program. Many legitimate mailers and
    marketers have qualified and joined this "white listing" program to
    improve mail deliverability and decrease email from being filtered to
    the Junk E-mail Folder. Sender Score is a third party program,
    administered by Return Path. Sender Score
    (www.senderscorecertified.com) is the only White Listing service to
    which we subscribe.

    The troubleshooting steps in this email are recommendations only.
    Microsoft makes no guarantees that following these steps will
    guarantee deliverability to MSN, Hotmail, or Live.com customers.

    Thank You

    Stephen

    Windows Live Hotmail Domain Support
    ********************************************************************************


    Looks like I am on the same place, without any explanation about why I can not send email to hotmails accounts.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    88
    Hotmail is definately the most difficult free email service to deal with. They give us a lot of problems. Gmail on the other hand, even though they have tons and tons of accounts they seem to be a lot more effective with spam control.
    rootbsd.net :: BSD based hosting for smart people
    FreeBSD VPS :: FreeBSD and OpenBSD Hosting Powered By Xen
    IRC: #rootbsd on freenode
    twitter: @rootbsd

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Formas View Post
    Looks like I am on the same place, without any explanation about why I can not send email to hotmails accounts.
    The reason is as Hotmail has said, ie due to their SmartScreen filter blocking your IP making your emails "disappear" a at the Hotmail side.

    Make sure you have reverse DNS and SPF record setup correctly for your IP and domain. Reply to Hotmail with all that info. They should then ask you to send a test email to them. Once they receive and check on that, they will pass your case to the Filter Dept. That dept will then check and if everything passes, they will unblock your IP.


    Formas, if the below is wrong, please ignore it.
    If your IP is "xxx.xxx.xxx.111" and your domain name is starting with "adr...", you have RDNS but I think you do not have an SPF record. Also, go to your hosting company forum and search for "smartscreen". You should find a similar post there.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by mylinear View Post
    Formas, if the below is wrong, please ignore it.
    If your IP is "xxx.xxx.xxx.111" and your domain name is starting with "adr...", you have RDNS but I think you do not have an SPF record. Also, go to your hosting company forum and search for "smartscreen". You should find a similar post there.

    Hi mylinear,

    Your information about my IP and domains is correct. Sorry, but how do you know it??? And How do you know that SPF records was not configured??? Could you tell me more about SPF records configuration, please??? Because I already ask to support on my hosting company and the support told me that RDNS and SPF was corrected configured.

    But I already ask to my hosting company to change this IP. And IPS was changed. I will test email to hotmail when my new IP to be propagated.


    Regards

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    195
    Well, I as saied above, I already change my IP. My IP was propagated now. I tried to send an email to hotmail and the same issue still persist.

    So I am on the same place with hotmail. :-(

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Formas View Post
    Could you tell me more about SPF records configuration, please???
    You can check here for more info.
    http://www.openspf.org/

    Quote Originally Posted by Formas View Post
    Because I already ask to support on my hosting company and the support told me that RDNS and SPF was corrected configured.
    For the IP of xxx.xxx.xxx.111, there was RDNS configured, but I didn't see SPF record for your domain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Formas View Post
    But I already ask to my hosting company to change this IP. And IPS was changed. I will test email to hotmail when my new IP to be propagated.
    If your new IP is now xxx.xxx.xxx.167, you need to ask your host to setup RDNS for this new IP because it does not seem to be setup for this IP yet. Your domain stil does not have SPF as well.

    Go to:
    http://dns-tools.domaintools.com/
    Key in your new IP address in the input box on the right side. Select DNS radiobutton.
    There is no RDNS answer listed at this time in the result page.

    If you key in your domain name at:
    http://www.openspf.org/
    It will help you create a SPF record. But at this time, it does not show an existing record for your domain.

    You can also use the tools found here, but you may have to register to use them.
    http://dnsstuff.com/

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Formas View Post
    Well, I as saied above, I already change my IP. My IP was propagated now. I tried to send an email to hotmail and the same issue still persist.
    Please note that in this case, it is not because your IP is blacklisted by Hotmail. It is because you are using a "new" or "clean" IP which does not have a usage "history" or "reputation" yet. So the Hotmail SmartScreen filter blocks it. I guess it is like the IP is guilty till proven innocent....

    So changing from your old IP to a new IP does not necessarily mean it will help or will automaticaly work. Once Hotmail checks on the IP and it meets the necessary requirements, they should unblock it.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,120
    I had the same issue with Hotmail, and I fixed it.

    The problem was with the SPF record, I had an SPF record but it was not a very well designed one.

    Make sure you have a well designed SPF record that mentions the IP addresses and domain names specific to your server, DO NOT use a generic SPF record, it won't work.

  14. #14
    DO NOT use a generic SPF record, it won't work.
    Actually, it does work. YMMV.
    edgedirector.com
    managed dns global failover and load balance (gslb)
    exactstate.com
    uptime report for webhostingtalk.com

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by plumsauce View Post
    Actually, it does work. YMMV.
    Yep, it does sometimes, but a lot of the time mail is rejected due to generic SPF records.

    If the OP's email is being rejected, and he/she claims that they have an SPF record, I merely suggest that refine it.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by mylinear View Post
    If your new IP is now xxx.xxx.xxx.167, you need to ask your host to setup RDNS for this new IP because it does not seem to be setup for this IP yet. Your domain stil does not have SPF as well.
    formas, I now see RDNS has been setup for your new xxx.xxx.xxx.167 IP address. I also now see a SPF record for your domain. However, I think the SPF record is generic and may still cause a problem with Hotmail.

    Please refer again to your hosting company's forum.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by mylinear View Post
    I think the SPF record is generic and may still cause a problem with Hotmail.
    Like I said, a generic SPF was what was causing my email to be dropped by Hotmail. I highly suggest you fix it.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    195
    As I saied, I change my IP addrress. After that the problem still persist. I refine my SPF record too, but nothing.

    Interesting that if I send a message from hotmail to VPS first, and reply this message from VPS to hotmail, the message is delivered. But if I send message directly from my VPS to Hotmail, message is droped.

    Now I open a new ticket with Hotmail support and asked to forward my ticket to filter dept, as suggested mylinear on other forum.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    WebHostingTalk
    Posts
    8,878
    * Moved to Technical and Security Issues....

    Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Córdoba, Argentina.
    Posts
    71
    Dear Danny_G,

    Could you write an example of specific SPF?. Mine is:
    v=spf1 a mx ptr ip4:207.210.86.165 mx:mail.sobreentrenamiento.com ip4:200.61.160.241 +all

    Do you think it is generic or specific?

    My emails are being signed by Domainkeys too. Gmail and Yahoo say: "skim: pass", but HOTMAIL is delivering my emails directly to JUNK MAIL.

    Best Regards.

    Mario.
    Mario Agustín Moyano
    G-SE (Exercise Sciences Resources)

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    195
    Very good news guys,

    I recevei a reply from hotmail filter dept adn my VPS was unblocked. I already test and message was delivered fine on hotmail INBOX.

    I would like to say a special thanks for mylinear. Mylinear gave me the way of the rocks. Thanks a lot Mylinear.

    Hotmail support told me:


    "I am pleased to inform you that we have taken steps to implement a temporary mitigation to your mail delivery problem. The mitigation will take 24-48 hours to fully reflect in our system.


    During the mitigation period your emails should not experience any issues arriving in Hotmail customer's inboxes. This period will also give our filters sufficient time to learn enough about your mailing practices that after the mitigation expires your mails shouldn't any issues with arriving in our Hotmail customer's inboxes. Hotmail has created group of programs that should benefit your mailings during this time. To help avoid future issues I would strongly suggest enrolling-in or implementing these if you have not already ..."

    Regards

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by mamoyano View Post
    Dear Danny_G,

    Could you write an example of specific SPF?. Mine is:
    v=spf1 a mx ptr ip4:207.210.86.165 mx:mail.sobreentrenamiento.com ip4:200.61.160.241 +all

    Do you think it is generic or specific?
    Quoting from the SPF record syntax (http://www.openspf.org/SPF_Record_Syntax):

    +all The domain owner thinks that SPF is useless and/or doesn't care.

    I think you may want to at least change that to ~all, if not -all.

    I'd also suggest you can reduce it to:


    v=spf1 ip4:207.210.86.165 ip4:200.61.160.241 -all

    You already list the IP explicitly, so you don't need to add the "a", "mx", "ptr" or "mx:mail.sobreentrenamiento.com" entries - duplicating the same information is bad

    You also want to publish a record for mail.sobreentrenamiento.com that reads:

    v=spf1 ip4:207.210.86.165 ip4:200.61.160.241 -all

    More help available on the spf-users mailing list
    I think the server saw what was required of it and just committed suicide instead.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Córdoba, Argentina.
    Posts
    71
    Dear HoundOfTheSmith,

    Thank you for your help, but I am still confused.

    * My VPS has the ip 207.210.86.165 (I have my Mail Server (MailEnable) installed there, and I send and receive email throught it),
    * My local machine has the public ip: 200.61.160.241 (I have my email client there, Outlook), and
    * I allow people of my staff access to WebMail. But I can not detect their IPs because here, in Argentina, most ISPs gives you dinamics IPs...

    What do you think, what should be the best SPF record for me?

    Thank you.

    Mario.
    Mario Agustín Moyano
    G-SE (Exercise Sciences Resources)

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    219
    You'll get better advice on the SPF mailing list, however... If *all* outbound email from your domain is routed through your VPS (regardless of whether people use Outlook or Webmail), then your record should look something like:

    v=spf1 ip4:207.210.86.165 -all
    I think the server saw what was required of it and just committed suicide instead.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Córdoba, Argentina.
    Posts
    71
    HoundOfTheSmith,

    I have learnt a lot. I've just set "v=spf1 ip4:207.210.86.165 -all" in TXT record and my emails started to go directly to inbox at Hotmail's...
    Incredible but real.

    Thank you very much. I appreciate a lot your help.
    Best Regards.

    Mario.
    Mario Agustín Moyano
    G-SE (Exercise Sciences Resources)

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Posts
    108

    spf record with no spaces

    Microsoft sent me an email suggesting no spaces in the spf record

    I also suggest that you update your SPF records since it appears without spacing (v=spf1amxip4:xx.xx.xx.xxmx:mydomain.com-all) based in Microsoft's Sender ID Framework SPF Record Wizard (http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/safe...d/default.aspx)

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,910
    Along with everything that has already been said, make sure your server hostname has an abuse and postmaster email alias setup, or Hotmail may reject your email.

    For example, if you connect to your mail server and it shows mail.myhostname.com or server21.myhostname.com, then make sure [email protected] and [email protected] works. I had to go through a whole bunch of people at Hotmail to get an IP Block whitelisted by the "filtering review team", who also told me about the abuse and postmaster aliases being required.

    (This is for the server hostname, not the individual cPanel accounts. Big difference!)
    Patrick William | RACK911 Labs | Software Security Auditing
    400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com

    www.HostingSecList.com - Security notices for the hosting community.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by zooserve View Post
    Microsoft sent me an email suggesting no spaces in the spf record

    I also suggest that you update your SPF records since it appears without spacing (v=spf1amxip4:xx.xx.xx.xxmx:mydomain.com-all) based in Microsoft's Sender ID Framework SPF Record Wizard (http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/safe...d/default.aspx)
    Just be aware that if you follow that advice, nothing that parses SPF will use that record as it no longer complies with the SPF standard.

    I've also seen broken records mistakenly using commas as field separators (ane.example.net,two.example.net,three.example.net) that causes SPF parsing to fail.
    I think the server saw what was required of it and just committed suicide instead.

  29. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by mylinear View Post
    Please note that in this case, it is not because your IP is blacklisted by Hotmail. It is because you are using a "new" or "clean" IP which does not have a usage "history" or "reputation" yet. So the Hotmail SmartScreen filter blocks it. I guess it is like the IP is guilty till proven innocent....

    So changing from your old IP to a new IP does not necessarily mean it will help or will automaticaly work. Once Hotmail checks on the IP and it meets the necessary requirements, they should unblock it.
    Hello mylinear. I have the sma problem. I have been added to Sender ID program but I have now a new DC and my IP address is also new as you tell above. So Hotmail SmartScreen blocked my IP too. By which mail addres or by which Contact Page I can send my IP to unblock?

    Please help me There

  30. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Formas View Post
    Very good news guys,

    I recevei a reply from hotmail filter dept adn my VPS was unblocked. I already test and message was delivered fine on hotmail INBOX.

    I would like to say a special thanks for mylinear. Mylinear gave me the way of the rocks. Thanks a lot Mylinear.

    Hotmail support told me:


    "I am pleased to inform you that we have taken steps to implement a temporary mitigation to your mail delivery problem. The mitigation will take 24-48 hours to fully reflect in our system.


    During the mitigation period your emails should not experience any issues arriving in Hotmail customer's inboxes. This period will also give our filters sufficient time to learn enough about your mailing practices that after the mitigation expires your mails shouldn't any issues with arriving in our Hotmail customer's inboxes. Hotmail has created group of programs that should benefit your mailings during this time. To help avoid future issues I would strongly suggest enrolling-in or implementing these if you have not already ..."

    Regards
    Formas Hello. I have same problem as you. Please can you say me, how you contact with them, and how can you take this mail unblock IP. My IP is also new, I have to also write my IP address to Unblock. How can I write them for this?

  31. #31
    Hi There. Help me please

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    195
    Hello Guys,

    First of all you need to open a ticket here:

    support.msn.com/default.aspx

    When yoiu receive support reply, reply asking to redirect the ticket to Filter Depto and explains the problem in details.

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    1,479
    This Sender Information for Hotmail Delivery form is a plain joke.
    Read the privacy policy (link before the submit button) they obviously
    store the data you enter there and use them for their selfs and third parties,
    that's why it has so many fields.

  34. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Formas View Post
    Hello Guys,

    First of all you need to open a ticket here:

    support.msn.com/default.aspx

    When yoiu receive support reply, reply asking to redirect the ticket to Filter Depto and explains the problem in details.
    Hi Formas

    I have also open a ticket on https://support.msn.com/eform.aspx?p...sbl&ct=eformts is that correct? I write them

    PHP Code:
      Hello,

    You write me that my domain has been added to Sender ID program.. Thanks
    a lot
    But my problem is is still persist.  I learn that my realy
    problem is Smartscreen Filter
    At the last write you say as below 

    ****************************
    HelloWe have identified that messages from your IP (208.xx.xx.xxare
    being 
    filtered based on the recommendations of the SmartScreen filter

    SmartScreen is the spam filtering technology developed and operated by 
    Microsoft
    SmartScreen is built around the technology of machine 
    learning
    SmartScreen's filters are trained to recognize what is spam 
    and what isn'
    t spamIn shortwe filter incoming emails that look like 
    spam
    I am not able to go into any specific details about what these 
    filters specifically entail
    , as this would render them useless.  
    ****************************

    I guess that my Server have new or clean IP which does not have a usage
    history 
    or reputation yetSo the Hotmail SmartScreen filter blocks it.

    Please unblock my IP address 208.xx.xx.xx from SmartScreen Filter

    Regards 
    Then I receive support reply. Please look the reply, and 4 times it is same :

    PHP Code:
    ****************************
    HelloWe have identified that messages from your IP (208.xx.xx.xxare
    being 
    filtered based on the recommendations of the SmartScreen filter

    SmartScreen is the spam filtering technology developed and operated by 
    Microsoft
    SmartScreen is built around the technology of machine 
    learning
    SmartScreen's filters are trained to recognize what is spam 
    and what isn'
    t spamIn shortwe filter incoming emails that look like 
    spam
    I am not able to go into any specific details about what these 
    filters specifically entail
    , as this would render them useless.  
    **************************** 
    This is the answer. I said please unblock my IP adress, but they send me a classic messages about SmartScreen block my IP When I reply this messages, the messages don't arrive. (Delivery Status Notification (Failure))

    So I have open again a new tickets, and I get the same answer. How can I unblock my IP

  35. #35
    Hotmail is useless. They won't unblock you or assist you. See this blog posting on the issue here:

    http://www.lockergnome.com/eksodos/2...ve-your-email/

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by blueprins View Post
    Hi Formas

    I have also open a ticket on https://support.msn.com/eform.aspx?p...sbl&ct=eformts is that correct? I write them

    PHP Code:
      Hello,

    You write me that my domain has been added to Sender ID program.. Thanks
    a lot
    But my problem is is still persist.  I learn that my realy
    problem is Smartscreen Filter
    At the last write you say as below 

    ****************************
    HelloWe have identified that messages from your IP (208.xx.xx.xxare
    being 
    filtered based on the recommendations of the SmartScreen filter

    SmartScreen is the spam filtering technology developed and operated by 
    Microsoft
    SmartScreen is built around the technology of machine 
    learning
    SmartScreen's filters are trained to recognize what is spam 
    and what isn'
    t spamIn shortwe filter incoming emails that look like 
    spam
    I am not able to go into any specific details about what these 
    filters specifically entail
    , as this would render them useless.  
    ****************************

    I guess that my Server have new or clean IP which does not have a usage
    history 
    or reputation yetSo the Hotmail SmartScreen filter blocks it.

    Please unblock my IP address 208.xx.xx.xx from SmartScreen Filter

    Regards 
    Then I receive support reply. Please look the reply, and 4 times it is same :

    PHP Code:
    ****************************
    HelloWe have identified that messages from your IP (208.xx.xx.xxare
    being 
    filtered based on the recommendations of the SmartScreen filter

    SmartScreen is the spam filtering technology developed and operated by 
    Microsoft
    SmartScreen is built around the technology of machine 
    learning
    SmartScreen's filters are trained to recognize what is spam 
    and what isn'
    t spamIn shortwe filter incoming emails that look like 
    spam
    I am not able to go into any specific details about what these 
    filters specifically entail
    , as this would render them useless.  
    **************************** 
    This is the answer. I said please unblock my IP adress, but they send me a classic messages about SmartScreen block my IP When I reply this messages, the messages don't arrive. (Delivery Status Notification (Failure))

    So I have open again a new tickets, and I get the same answer. How can I unblock my IP
    Reply again and saing that you need that your ticket forward to Filter Depto.

    Only Filter Dpto can unblock your server. I need to insists.

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by c0bra View Post
    Hotmail is useless. They won't unblock you or assist you. See this blog posting on the issue here:

    http://www.lockergnome.com/eksodos/2...ve-your-email/



    If you insists with correct arguments, they will unblock your server. I myself already had 2 servers blocked and after some emails with hostmail support my servers was unblocked.

  38. #38
    It's a bit hard to insist they unblock you if they don't respond to your support emails in the first place.

    So far I have five or six unanswered tickets lodged with them over a period of several weeks for different domains and servers.

  39. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    263
    Some email service provider such as hotmail or aol check reverse dns and if its not configured for your outgoing email address, maybe email not delivary or go to bulk/spam folder.
    You can check your site for rdns at: http://www.dnsstuff.com
    Need More Power?!
    PersianWhois.Com

  40. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Formas View Post
    Reply again and saing that you need that your ticket forward to Filter Depto.

    Only Filter Dpto can unblock your server. I need to insists.
    Hello Formas

    what do you mean you by saying repyly. The support reply is coming on mail like [email protected]m , so you can't reply it. If you reply this mail, it doesn't arrive because there is no mail like [B][email protected]m. So how you can reply it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •