Lightbulb The best dedicated sercer provider

There are many offers for dedicated servers starting from 50$, but which dedicated server provider is the best for starting a web hosting company? Servers with 50 Gigs of bandwidth are at least useless, because you cannot host more than 20 clients and their extra bandwidth costs a fortune. I know providers (most of them belong to the big firms) which sell 2-3 $ per gig of bandwidth. I know that this bandwidth has top quality but I cannot afford. If I use their service I will be forced to sell packages starting from 20 $.

So my question is: Which dedicated server provider has the best ratio of hardware configuration, bandwidth quality and the best prices. Does Rackshack, FDC servers, Serverhost are suitable for starting a new web hosting company to their dedicated servers?

Thanks in advance.

My recommendation would always be Rackspace.com

When it comes to managed and dedicated servers they are the best
    Marketing For Hosting Companies:

Hello,

My vote goes to RackShack.net and Burst.net

They are offering good packages, with reasonable prices and high monthly traffic allowance.

Have a great day!
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    datacenter facilities in 39 cities across the world | AS53889
    www.micfo.com/datacenter

Re: The best dedicated sercer provider

Originally posted by karas
    There are many offers for dedicated servers starting from 50$, but which dedicated server provider is the best for starting a web hosting company? Servers with 50 Gigs of bandwidth are at least useless, because you cannot host more than 20 clients and their extra bandwidth costs a fortune.
    Not enterelly true, you can make money with that server that come with 50 GB. You don't need to sell package offering 50 GB for $10 like you see here. Webhosting its a market a lot bigger than WHT. The prices here are not the normal rates. Most of the host here offer the world for nothing, and I want to see them in 1 year.

I know providers (most of them belong to the big firms) which sell 2-3 $ per gig of bandwidth. I know that this bandwidth has top quality but I cannot afford. If I use their service I will be forced to sell packages starting from 20 $.
    And what's wrong in sell package starting at $20?, if you offer better servers and quality users have to pay it.

So my question is: Which dedicated server provider has the best ratio of hardware configuration, bandwidth quality and the best prices. Does Rackshack, FDC servers, Serverhost are suitable for starting a new web hosting company to their dedicated servers?

Thanks in advance.
    My vote its venturesonline.com
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

We're happy with catalog.com and skynetweb.com.

I've heard great things about rackshack, too.
    -Mark Adams
    www.bitserve.com - Secure Michigan web hosting for your business.
    Only host still offering a full money back uptime guarantee and prorated refunds.
    Offering advanced server management and security incident response!

Originally posted by HeadMaster
    My vote goes to RackShack.net and Burst.net
    You've been reading this forum right?

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Take a look at pwebtech.com - excellent.

Originally posted by akashik

You've been reading this forum right?

Greg Moore
    Dear friend.... Didn't get your point... Try to be much more clear and let me know what are you trying to say.

Have a great day
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    datacenter facilities in 39 cities across the world | AS53889
    www.micfo.com/datacenter