Layout opinions...

http://www.gamingw.net/

Well, it's a big site so I'm trying to get alot of stuff on the front page..So far it's been going good but I would like to here some opinions from you guys -- What do you think?

Hi TrueBart.

I like it. Very well organized and easy to move around in. The one thing I would suggest is to run a spell checker over your site. There's a handful of spelling and grammar errors on the index page. Otherwise, I think it's great!

Nice work!

Considering alot of the stuff is made up names for games, etc. I could see why you get spelling errors.

Yep, I agree. I think you've done a fantastic job. But somehow the middle part of the page, where the 4 main areas are; can you tweak the sizes so they are uniform? looks kinda wierd at first impression.

cheers.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

I am not sure what you mean..both sides are 50%

I meant height wise....sorry for the confusion
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

Ooh, right..I've been working on that for some reason HTML hates me sometimes

Thanks for the nice comments though!