Question about 2checkout

Hi there everyone. I wanted to start a reseller hosting. For that reason i registered with 2checkout.com and payed them $49. Now after 2 days i recieved their email, something like "RISK". They said that i have to provide them colored copy of my NIC (National Identity card). Any one else here who recieved this type of email from 2checkout.com? Sorry for my bad english.

I got the same, as they wanted my ID, passport ect. Must be as i from SA
    Want a eBook Cover Action Scripts CLICK HERE

What did u do? Anyone please tell me what to do. Should i send them my id. Should i trust them? Thanx in advance.

Yes you can trust them and if they require your id give it to them unless you have something to hide
    Want a eBook Cover Action Scripts CLICK HERE

I guess they requires that because you are US resident?

No i am not Us resident. Now i dont want to use their payment services. Can anyone tell me a good payment processing service? Or a system that send me all the transections online. That supports Pakistan and other asian countries?

It is absolutely normal for a processing company to require some kind of ID and extra documentation for due diligence.

I would raise questions if a processor does not require extra documentation.