Thinking of opening your own business? PM me first.

If anyone here who is new is thinking of leasing a server or reselling hosting (West Coast) then please PM me.

I live in California, I own over 30 domains and I am trying to get my customers back. If you want to work with me as sales, support, etc. thats fine. But I need someone who is currently reselling to join up with me and put some money down on some servers so we can really partner up.

I talked to someone regarding this from New Mexico but he was working pretty much full time and said "I cannot rush to partner up with someone so eager to trust me."

Basically what I am getting at is that this is an offer to help fellow WHTers and IT people out. I know a lot of IT people come here thinking they should open their own business. I'm not here to deter those people, but rather provide council and maybe we resellers who are struggling will have to work less hard.

PM me if interested.
    TWC, LLC - USA based w/ three teams behind us!
    We will beat any web development or design quote

http://totalwebcentral.com/

Partnerships never work - sooner or later you will break-up.

To make it easier - why you just don't send some trusted hoster your customers - you will get recurring commissions and hoster will do all the work ?

PM myself if you interesting in this kind of offer - we can work it out something if you have at least 10+ customers.

I'd start with a reseller account and work your way up from there. And your New Mexico friend is probably right -- you seem a little eager, and don't mention anything about having a business plan.

I'd take a step back, focus on your existing customers, and get a business plan.

Quote Originally Posted by steven-v View Post
    Partnerships never work - sooner or later you will break-up.

To make it easier - why you just don't send some trusted hoster your customers - you will get recurring commissions and hoster will do all the work ?

PM myself if you interesting in this kind of offer - we can work it out something if you have at least 10+ customers.
    Nah. I already got someone on my chat screen. Thanks for the measly offer though.

Quote Originally Posted by kuiper41 View Post
    I'd start with a reseller account and work your way up from there. And your New Mexico friend is probably right -- you seem a little eager, and don't mention anything about having a business plan.

I'd take a step back, focus on your existing customers, and get a business plan.
    I have a business plan I just don't do certain types of hosting. I don't mention my business plan because then someone could take it. Being a smart businessman is being diversified in assets.

This was an area to talk to other people who are already established in California. Not a flame thread. Thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by WHC - Travis View Post
    I have a business plan I just don't do certain types of hosting. I don't mention my business plan because then someone could take it. Being a smart businessman is being diversified in assets.

This was an area to talk to other people who are already established in California. Not a flame thread. Thanks anyway.

Sorry what does that have to do with not mentioning you have a business plan? Also just because you have a business plan doesn't mean they will take it (you don't have to show anyone the plan, just let them know it is there).

Sorry just confused as to why you wrote that, good luck on your biz Hopefully you will find someone.

Quote Originally Posted by WHC - Travis View Post
    Nah. Thanks for the measly offer though.
    Small wonder why you are having trouble in your business. You come on here and ask for help only to insult people making suggestions.
    TeleSouth Network Inc.
    Dedicated and Managed Servers
    11 years of Service and Support with Excellence
    http://www.telesouth1.com/dedicated.php