Budgethost.ca ... problems?

Been a long time since i've been on here.

Have been with budgethost for a few years, and searching through the forum to see if anyone else is having issues I noticed they were in a take over (i never noticed).

Everything has been fine up until a few days ago when I started having some PHP issues.

Now this morning, Cpanel has shut itself down, mail has stopped working and I can't get into WHM either.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
    The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.
    Sent a ticket off to support, but not heard a peep yet.

Anyone else having problems over there ? (also notice their forums are absolutely dead).

Marc,

The quickest solution might be to use their phone contact listed on the site:

Emergency Phone Number: (866)461-7226
    (Leave a voice message with details of the problem you are having if no one answers)

Beyond that, there's no solution other than waiting.
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

^^ toll free ; you have nothing to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by sTag-Dan View Post
    ^^ toll free ; you have nothing to lose.
    How you know its toll free though ?

Quote Originally Posted by Energizer Bunny View Post
    How you know its toll free though ?
    It's a 1-866 number, that's how.

Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali View Post
    It's a 1-866 number, that's how.
    Oh wait than why do i get paid when i call in usa or something when i put 1- infront of it, or those 866's are magic numbers ?

Oh wait than why do i get paid when i call in usa or something when i put 1- infront of it, or those 866's are magic numbers ?
    That's funny, I just was having a conversation with a friend about 866 numbers and how people don't know!

800, 866, 877, 888 are toll free numbers. I am not sure if there are any more.
    Kaumil P.

I am based in the UK, so definately not free for me

Am chatting to tech support now anywho, I always forget the time difference I guess, it's not that you're lazy that side of the pond, you're just behind.

Last edited by McPhilly; 02-29-2008 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McPhilly View Post
    I am based in the UK, so definately not free for me

Am chatting to tech support now anywho, I always forget the time difference I guess, it's not that you're lazy that side of the pond, you're just behind.

I thought 800 numbers were toll free globally ? Good thing i did not call those 800 numbers from india

I thought 800 numbers were toll free globally ? Good thing i did not call those 800 numbers from india
    800 numbers are based from the US, under the NANP (North American Numbering Plan), most carriers give a message before the call saying that it wont be free
    DILIGENThost.com, Canadian hosting based on high-availability w/ 24/7 bilingual (French) support & 100% uptime -> Toll free phone support
    cPanel/WHM 11 + Fantastico, PHP4&5, Private nameservers, Unlimited domains & features, Self Serve DNS...Shared / Reseller / VPS / Dedicated | Webmasters-Inside.com - Come join our new webmaster forum!

on which server you are ? i'm on 38.105.81... and i dont have problem

Quote Originally Posted by McPhilly View Post
    Been a long time since i've been on here.

Have been with budgethost for a few years, and searching through the forum to see if anyone else is having issues I noticed they were in a take over (i never noticed).

Everything has been fine up until a few days ago when I started having some PHP issues.

Now this morning, Cpanel has shut itself down, mail has stopped working and I can't get into WHM either.

Sent a ticket off to support, but not heard a peep yet.

Anyone else having problems over there ? (also notice their forums are absolutely dead).
    HAi ALL...
    Is our discussion deviated?.
    I really wonder where is our discussion going, is it about budgethost issue or about a phone number. Here we can see strong debate regarding whether it is a toll free number or not. Ha Ha Any commends?