PHP Programmer with Nice Portfolio

Here is my portfolio, If you read it I guess you shall notice that my specialties lie in the use of databases and user services. Feel free to contact me if you're interested in me working for you. I charge very little (I just need enough to run my site...)

Gaming World -

* Fully working member system. Login, User panel, Submissions, Preferences, Profiles.
    * Gaming Arena equipped for members
    * A complete content listing and viewing backend for content.
    * Full fledged staffer administration panel to Add/Edit/Delete all sorts of content
    * Built on a stable mySQL backend, Serving over 300,000 page views per day and over 2500 members registered
    * Design also created by me, showing that my skills don't only lie in programming

Video Game Museum -

* A directory of thousands of classic games, with screenshots, box art, information, sprite rips and much more
    * Advanced member system with user panel, profiles and Gaming Arena equipped.
    * Advanced navigation system allows you to find anything easily even with the enourmous amounts of content

Gaming Arena (No site yet)

* Implemented exlusively for Gaming World and Video Game Museum
    * Battle other members to gain experience and gold
    * Spend gold in shops to buy items, use items in battle or equip yourself with the latest swords
    * Gain experience to gain level ups further increasing your statistics
    * Battle against monsters to train for battles against real members
    * Unique items, only one found per game.
    * Hundreds of items and equipment to choose from
    * Advanced Statistics and battle techniques derived from some of the most popular RPG's. (No, not Final Fantasy)

Message Board Installations/Modifications
    I have installed several message boards on all kinds of servers. I have had experience installing YaBB, Invision Board, vBulletin, UBB. I have also done modifications on several boards including vBulleting and Invision Board

You can contact me through...
    AIM: TrueBart
    MSN: [email protected]
    Email: [email protected]

No point in creating a new topic so I'm going to bump this old one