Post [REQ] Entertainment Company Template

A friend of mine is starting an entertainment company. Dealing with music, parties, videos, etc. He has asked me to be the webmaster for the website since he knows nothing about it.

I am looking for a designer that is reasonably priced, can provide examples of previous work, and is willing to quote a price here and now. The details are simple as stated above, but here are few more specifics.

I will also need a banner in addition to the template.
    Instead of images for the navigation bar - I'd prefer text so that I can change them easily without having to contact you again later on.
    If the template that you start on and show me for preview is off-base - will you start over from scratch without increasing the price? I'm not extremely picky but the website should be Entertainment based - not strictly one category underneath.

Feel free to post quotes here as I will check back routinely. And thank you for your time.
    Ricky Lipe
    Just Thinking About U Because sometimes... you just can't help thinking about them.
    I Forgot 2 Tell You Because there is always at least one thing you forgot to tell them.

Custom template, banners (4 banners) and flash artwork (2 flash banners) - $250. Pm me for further info and examples.
    Web/Dev/Code/Zine
    Freelance Coder

With all do respect - did you even read my post?

I am looking for a designer that is (1)reasonably priced, (2)can provide examples of previous work, and is (3)willing to quote a price here and now.

You struck number 3 dead on but failed to show previous work and a reasonable price. My last designer would only charge me between $150 - $200 for this project and if it were my website - I'd definately pay it but this is not for me and whom it is for is on an outlined budget - not knowing how much a website would be - I don't have the funds from him to work with for a $200 template.
    Ricky Lipe
    Just Thinking About U Because sometimes... you just can't help thinking about them.
    I Forgot 2 Tell You Because there is always at least one thing you forgot to tell them.

web designer / developer

Hi,

Thanks for your interest our design services. I have strong experience in web designing. Am sure will provide quality professional work. Can you check complete work samples here :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    View Our Complete Portfolio :

www.indyaportal.com/web_portfolio.htm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cost : $200

Days : 3 to 4 days

Our Budget is cost effective and time duration also very less. Once you award me i will start work and show you work progress daily. Am always online in IM.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

Many Thanks,
    Saran,
    indyaportal

This job has been filled. Thank you to all the designers who showed interest.
    Ricky Lipe