bobcares.com and who else?

What other sites do the same thing as bobcares.com. They seem to have good pricing but is there any others?

In my initial research, there are no others. Several that have gone out of business, one that is geared toward LARGE operations (forget their name) and then bobcares. The initial reviews on bobcares I saw were good, but as more people write about them more doubts the creep in. I'm not a client so I have no first hand experience.

That sucks.. Well i sent them an email will see how long it takes them to get back now..

Originally posted by tbroeker
    In my initial research, there are no others. Several that have gone out of business, one that is geared toward LARGE operations (forget their name) and then bobcares. The initial reviews on bobcares I saw were good, but as more people write about them more doubts the creep in. I'm not a client so I have no first hand experience.
    This is not correct. HostWorks.caprovides great outsourced support + they provide livechat and phone support for their clients as well.

I emailed hostworks.ca once upon a time and never received a reply.

bobcares replied under an hour.

But I don't use bobcares so I can not share any experiences other than this.
    Regards,
    Karen
    -----
    Reseller Accounts and Dedicated Servers

thier home page cliams a "SLEEP WELL PLAN". it seems they "support you when you sleep" i don't know what kind of support that is???? LOL.
    Last edited by rhytha; 08-16-2002 at 02:18 AM.
    << Please review the Forum Guidelines regarding signatures >>

Originally posted by rhytha
    thier home page cliams a "SLEEP WELL PLAN". it seems they "support you when you sleep" i don't know what kind of support that is???? LOL.
    LOL! Perhaps they support yer um...back...but i guess the line is "supposed" to give you a peace of mind..and who doesn't need support when they sleep anyways...
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

HostWorks.Ca
    ****************** (get-support-now.com)

Are the only other Two that I know of.
    Linux junkie | steward.io

Wasn't HostWorks mentioned some time ago? Back to Bobcares, though we do all our own support at the moment, I can tell you their support is very fast and friendly (usually within half an hour). However, I wouldn't recommend using them for anything other than normal virtual hosting support, as that's where they break (I once dealt with a company using them, and for any more complicated requests, I used to have to tell them what do do). You can't fault them for virtual hosting support though!
    Hostit365.com - Reliable Web Hosting with magical support
    cPanel #1 Web Hosting Control Panel Included
    WHT members benefit from our industry leading 60 day money back guarantee with no small print
    Now accepting PayPal™ - Click here to order now

Originally posted by vigor
    HostWorks.Ca
    ****************** (get-support-now.com)

Are the only other Two that I know of.
    I'm using bobcares right now and it's okay.... get-supportnow.com is a scam imho...
    www.idologic.com - Reseller, VPS and dedicated hosting - Friendly Customer Service - DirectAdmin - cPanel - InterWorx

BobCares has some pretty decent individuals working there.
    Whilst their answers are quite generic, they do get the job done.

I have found that Hostworka techs are friendly and have personalities. Every one of their techs are at the top of their game and they don't just prvide vanilla answers to our customer support requests.
    Alex B.

actsupport.com which is apart of http://www.actinc2000.com.

I have tried to contact hostworks.ca and never got a reply so i never got a chance to use them.
    Last edited by goodness0001; 08-16-2002 at 01:12 PM.

Originally posted by goodness0001
    actsupport.com which is apart of http://www.actinc2000.com.

I have tried to contact hostworks.ca and never got a reply so i never got a chance to use them.
    I really doubt that hostworks never got back to you......
    Alex B.

Why is that so hard to believe?

I had sent them an email at one time, and they never replied to me either.
    Regards,
    Karen
    -----
    Reseller Accounts and Dedicated Servers

Why are you trying to discredit me? I could care less how good they are, just merely stating that when i emailed them, I did not get a response. If it makes you feel better, when i initially contacted bobcares they took about 2 weeks to respond. When i contacted them a about a week ago, they responded in 2 days.

This was a few months back. Just to make it clear, i am not trying to bring down another company, there may be several reasons why i did not get the email so please dont take it as i am trying to bash another company.

bobcares is offline [email protected]
    Hi!
    The purpose of the sleep well plan was just this. The name did the advertising.. Just your post got us a new customer today....
    He says he had not seen this plan till he saw this post....

BTW, If you are cure girl I'm sure my boys would not mind looking after your back etc.. too. But then you must be able to handle all 40 of them.....

Our aim was to have a wacky name which relates to the plan concept.

You (the host) sleeps well. And we'd look after your support at that time...

We had a customer who wanted the name tenders4me.com .The me is not me but middle east.... It sticks in the mind though.... Not many would remember "a 12 hour plan" or "Plan 12A" ... But a sleep well plan would be discussed on WHT for sure...

Have a great day

Regards
    Amar

Originally posted by net-trend

LOL! Perhaps they support yer um...back...but i guess the line is "supposed" to give you a peace of mind..and who doesn't need support when they sleep anyways...
    A student once asked his teacher, "Master, what is enlightenment?"
    The master replied, "When hungry, eat. When tired, sleep. When you need care, come to bobcares...."

I have been communicating with Wade from Hostworks via email on and off for about a week now. He has always responded back to me in a timely manner and has been great to work with. I am not a client of his yet, but he has been very forthcoming in what he can offer, and is more than willing to work with you to customize a support package to meet your needs.