Attacker.net - Anyone used them?

Hi There,
    Has anyone used Attacker.net for server admin work, especially on FreeBSD? My other Admin team bailed on me, so I am looking for a new team to Secure and Harden my box. I have searched the boards, and have not found a review on them yet.

So any feed back regarding their services would be greatly appreciated.

EagleRose

attacker.net seams like a normal forum, didn't find anything about they are doing admin work....

If you just go there URL, then yes, that is exactly what you get.

They do have link of of that that I found in the Advertising forum, for admin work, securing etc..

The base URL redirecting a forum, does not make me feel warm and fuzzy, like some of the other Admin pages I have looked at, but if they do a good job of securing, then who cares.

EagleRose

Was the post in the advertising forum actually from a representative of attacker.net?

If you have any concerns about the authenticity, I would recommend contacting one of their admins/moderators to get clarification.

Best of Luck!
    Ryan - Limestone Networks - Client Relations Manager
    Cloud, Dedicated & Enterprise Hosting - Premium Network - DDoS Protection Available
    Dedicated Servers @LimestoneInc - limestonenetworks.com - 877.586.0555

It appears to be from them.

Here is the link to one of there posts:
    webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=671205

Can't post a link yet, so you will need to copy and paste.

EagleRose

Attacker.net makes me wanna (not visit the site).

I can't imagine it is a very successful business with a name like that - your scaring away the visitors with that kind of domain if you ask me.

Well the name suites their slogan, "Who knows better than the real attackers?"

I must say that the name scared me too. If there are indeed a black hat group, then who knows what they would do to your machine. But, I must not judge them by name alone.

Which is why I started this thread. To see, if they have been used by anyone and what reviews if any anyone cares to share about them.

EagleRose