Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stabani View Post
    yup, here it is:

clearout.name

Hope, that your friend, gets back his server online ASAP

By the way how much time is it down from ? And do they offer any SLA ?

SLA: 99.9% ....

Downtime: Checked at 6 in the morning at it was down. Around 11pm now. So 17 hours and counting.

As I mentioned earlier, third or fourth downtime in the last month.

Hope is all we got, don't we.

SLA: 99.9% ....

Downtime: Checked at 6 in the morning at it was down. Around 11pm now. So 17 hours and counting.

As I mentioned earlier, third or fourth downtime in the last month.

Hope is all we got, don't we.
    I guessed you are confused between Uptime and Service Level Agreement

If they offer SLA, then you can be compensated for the downtime

ah, never mind then. Not sure really, as I said, 4-5 months of absolute bliss, and then, Feb rolls around and so do the problems.

ah, never mind then. Not sure really, as I said, 4-5 months of absolute bliss, and then, Feb rolls around and so do the problems.
    Forget 99.9%, I doubt that they (and their provider vaguhost) can even manage 90% at the moment. Third Downtime in February (that I can count, probably more that I didn't notice), almost 40 hours+ that the site's not been reachable throughout the month.

Terrible, Completely and Utter Crap Service.
    ^^ Wish you all the best to get out of it soon

Hey, i'm the "kid" who runs SuperBytes. Stabani contact me and we will give you at least a month or two of free hosting. Sadly, all this downtime is mainly because of Vaguhost. They are ****ing useless. And i'm pretty sure i'm older then whoever is actually behind Vaguhost. Vaguhost was a big mistake for us, and we are having issues leaving them. Won't even let us transfer ownership of the servers with Burst from them to us. But we have a brand new server and are leaving as soon as our server is back online and we can transfer our data.

Hey guys, thought I'd clear this up for ya. Firstly, I no longer run/work with Super Bytes, I passed it on to a friend and its technically still a Kerplunc project, but not my project, nothing to do with me. Anyway, I've been looking into this, because the downtimes have been absurd. It looks like VaguHost just pulled the plug and f*ucked off. Matt (now in charge) has another server with Burst directly (they've actually been really good, Vaguhost just aren't), he's going to move everything asap I think, just waiting for someone at Vagu to do something.

I'm not Super Bytes any more, but I'd like to apoligise, it's still my creation

EDIT: Matt beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBytes View Post
    Hey guys, thought I'd clear this up for ya. Firstly, I no longer run/work with Super Bytes, I passed it on to a friend and its technically still a Kerplunc project, but not my project, nothing to do with me. Anyway, I've been looking into this, because the downtimes have been absurd. It looks like VaguHost just pulled the plug and f*ucked off. Matt (now in charge) has another server with Burst directly (they've actually been really good, Vaguhost just aren't), he's going to move everything asap I think, just waiting for someone at Vagu to do something.

I'm not Super Bytes any more, but I'd like to apoligise, it's still my creation

EDIT: Matt beat me to it.

What is all this drama going on ? Your host suddenly goes down, and a new member with 1 post come and says he is the new owner...

Then you post in here, that you sold a deal hosting site !!

Stop it kid !! This is not a Hollywood flick... Just a week ago you made a thread selling your VPS !!

I still remember those days, when Vagu was god to you
    I will make you remember them in 5 mins

Edit :

Read this :

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=660878
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=660296
    Last edited by VpsHosting; 03-01-2008 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VpsHosting View Post
    What is all this drama, your host suddenly goes down, and a new member with 0 posts come and says he is the new owner.

Then you post in here, that you sold a deal hosting site !!

I still remember those days, when Vagu was god to you
    I will make you remember them in 5 mins
    What, sold Super Bytes? No, it wasn't sold, it was simply transferred ownership.

I have to say though, you were right about Vagu, and I'm sorry I ever defended them ><

What, sold Super Bytes? No, it wasn't sold, it was simply transferred ownership.

I have to say though, you were right about Vagu, and I'm sorry I ever defended them ><
    You can not run from responsibility of the people, whom you owe money, by transferring ownerships to a new person ( even if he exists )

You should ethically refund all of them, right now, else they should dispute it.

Being Sorry to me, won't help me anyhow now, but i must mention that you made my life HELL for few days for sure.

Next time, be careful in trolling a topic, as it may come upon you one day, like it did now.

Now, be a good fellow and refund all people who are in trouble.

Source :
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...51&postcount=4
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...59&postcount=7
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...9&postcount=13
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...5&postcount=20
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...5&postcount=26
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...4&postcount=31
    Last edited by VpsHosting; 03-01-2008 at 07:52 PM.

When did I troll a topic, anyway, I'm not getting back into this pathetic argument.

On the fact of running away, I actually moved from Super Bytes 3 weeks ago now, this problem with Vagu has nothing to do with it. It's totally up to Matt as to whether he refunds the clients. Ask the mods if you insist on proof he is separate from me.

When did I troll a topic, anyway, I'm not getting back into this pathetic argument.

On the fact of running away, I actually moved from Super Bytes 3 weeks ago now, this problem with Vagu has nothing to do with it. It's totally up to Matt as to whether he refunds the clients. Ask the mods if you insist on proof he is separate from me.
    Can you post a proof where you informed your members / clients and community that you moved from SuperBytes 3 weeks ago ?

As suddenly, a person with 1 post comes and say he is new Owner !!

You said you left the website 3 WEEKS ago ?

See this this thread :

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=673496

You were selling SuperBytes VPS, just 6 days ago -

Old 02-23-2008, 09:04 AM
    Super Bytes is having some great discounts this month, just because we felt like it!

Support: 24/7 - any ticket left unanswered for 24 hours = next month free
    Speed: try this 10mb test file
    Test IP (on the latest node): 64.191.89.198
    Overselling: NO (read our overselling policy)
    Datacenter: HostNOC/BurstNET/Nocster

EDIT :

Last Activity: Today 05:27 AM
    Viewing Thread SuperBytes - VPS from $9/Month! Unamanaged, @ 05:27 AM

Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 03-01-2008 at 09:14 PM. Reason: merged posts

I didn't make that post. Matt did, not sure why he used this account though ...

I guess no one will believe me whatever I do, can a mod just confirm we are different people. Not sure how Matt can prove he has the passwords/control, but hey, either trust me or don't, but I've been free of Super Bytes for a good 3 weeks.

First, let me chime in here and say a few things.. The reason the server was down wasn't our fault. The customer had abuse issues and Burst pulled the plug on the box immediately. We attempted to get the root password to restore access and the one that was provided by Matt was invalid. While were about to do a Brute Password Reset on the box... Nick came online and provided us the proper password and then the box was online immediately afterwards.

The machine has been online and available.. I just wanted to make it clear that it wasn't our company at fault.

You are aware that is against the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by rules
    Your account is yours alone. You are responsible for any activity created with it. You may not share your account login with anyone. If you choose to ignore this important restriction your account, and any accounts associated with it, will be disabled.

^^ Same person using 2 accounts at WHT, That is Bannable offense.
    Now that, you yourself admitted that "Matt" uses 2 different accounts at WHT, it is liable to be banned ?

Quote Originally Posted by VAGU-Jeffrey View Post
    First, let me chime in here and say a few things.. The reason the server was down wasn't our fault. The customer had abuse issues and Burst pulled the plug on the box immediately. We attempted to get the root password to restore access and the one that was provided by Matt was invalid. While were about to do a Brute Password Reset on the box... Nick came online and provided us the proper password and then the box was online immediately afterwards.

The machine has been online and available.. I just wanted to make it clear that it wasn't our company at fault.

HE HE , you still alive ? Welcome after many weeks of Rest
    I hope you look in *few* of your reviews thread !!

I will post them soon here.

You last posted here on 02-11-2008, and then you came today .... after 20 days !!

I can not stop wondering where were you lost !!

VAGU I got a Gift for you :

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...light=vaguhost

Do, read it and reply to the questions here, before you vanish again :

1) Please show your LLC status as asked over several times
    2) Please show your office space to EastDallas as he has asked over 5 times in that thread.
    3) Please go away from WHT and admit you are an unwanted kid who needs attention all day long.
    Last edited by VpsHosting; 03-01-2008 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VpsHosting View Post
    HE HE , you still alive ? Welcome after many weeks of Rest
    I hope you look in *few* of your reviews thread !!

I will post them soon here.

You last posted here on 02-11-2008, and then you came today .... after 20 days !!

I can not stop wondering where were you lost !!
    I haven't went anywhere.. I'm already aware of them, thanks.

Yeah, Matt wasn't supposed to use the account, looks like he has his own now. I'm changing the pass now.

As for Jeff, why isn't the server online now, we removed the abusive VPS. Also, some warning would be nice before you/burst just take down the server. No responses to tickets for hours, downtimes way to high, ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by VAGU-Jeffrey View Post
    I haven't went anywhere.. I'm already aware of them, thanks.
    It looks like VaguHost just pulled the plug and f*ucked off.
    This is some more gift for you Vagu, from your loyal SuperBytes , who used to LOVE you..

I hope now you answer the questions we asked ?

Yeah, Matt wasn't supposed to use the account, looks like he has his own now. I'm changing the pass now.

As for Jeff, why isn't the server online now, we removed the abusive VPS. Also, some warning would be nice before you/burst just take down the server. No responses to tickets for hours, downtimes way to high, ridiculous.
    Still, you admitted that multiple ID's are being used here at WHT by you and your new found gang of partner, will will surely not be allowed by moderators

Best of luck !!

EDIT : VAGU i tried calling you ? What happened to your Phone number ? It says it's disabled ?

Your Domain was even disabled few days ago by GoDaddy, but you managed to get it back .. When will your phone lines open ?

Can you throw some light on it too ?
    Last edited by VpsHosting; 03-01-2008 at 08:17 PM.

The server is online and we didn't even receive a warning from Burst... We have responded to every ticket in our helpdesk...

The downtime isn't something we can control when BurstNET is charge of the abuse.. We just pass this to our clients and how fast you respond is up to you.

Most of our Abuse Tickets with our provider is responded to within less then 2-3 hours. We have had a few go longer but, they're handled immediately with us.

It is your job to handle any complaints that we receive.

Jeff, can you please just get the server up for Matt, because thats essentially the problem here.

Time to stop bickering and find a solution!

Jeff, can you please just get the server up for Matt, because thats essentially the problem here.

Time to stop bickering and find a solution!
    Matt( if he exists ) Can himself contact Vagu (if they exist ) ? Why are you interested in this Job anymore, when your parted your ways with this company, 3 weeks ago.

Do not tell us that you are emotionally attached with it or have some bonding.

Just let it go Nick and look forward for some refunds

You don't get it. Matt is actually a friend, and I care about him, I'm just trying to be nice and remedy the situation for everyone.

You don't get it. Matt is actually a friend, and I care about him, I'm just trying to be nice and remedy the situation for everyone.
    Then why were you busy posting in PREMIUM forums whole day long ? when this thread was left unattended for 18 hours ?

That time you did not cared about FRIENDS ? REMEDY ? Being NICE ?

If you really want to be nice, refund the OP and other fellows and go in for dispute with your host, so it ends up all issue and we all can relax.

^^ But, i am sure you won't do it..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast