Image + Video Hosting For Current Site

Hi Everyone,
    I'm looking for a host recommendation (as most people here are).

At the moment I already have a webhost which I do not want to change as it's located in Australia (which is where I am), but the space & bandwidth is quite expensive.

But I'm planning to start making video footage and lots of photographs available.
    So I'm looking for an additional host where I can upload these big files to and then embed them on my site.

I'd be uploading about 3 movies a week which go for 3 hours each. I'd be converting them to flv on my local computer and then probably splitting them up into 20 minute increments before uploading, then use something like JW FLV Media Player to embed them into my page.

The problem is I really have no idea how popular this it is going to be, we currently only get about 2500 unique visitors a week but are expecting rapid growth towards the end of the year. (Not everyone would be looking at videos though)

I was thinking of just signing up to a shared account but have seen some ridiculously high amount space and bandwidth being offered and I am worried that if I actually start using it they will close my account.

So can anyone recommend a reliable host to fit my needs?
    I'm looking for something on cheaper side initially ($20-$25 a month?)
    But once it gets going I have no problem paying whatever amount is needed to serve the files so ideally the same host has an upgrade path.

The shared offers with high bandwidth and space will close you when you start using up too many resources. I'd start out on a small VPS, which would mean you would need to increase your budget a bit, but it will be stable and you won't get closed down, then you can just upgrade to a dedicated if your needs grow.

So more like $40 should cover it?
    I expect traffic to be really low initially so I'm trying not to pay anymore than I need to before it starts (hopefully) getting popular.