Buying a Company

Hi there,

I am looking for a place to buy established Websites (700K+), where can i do so.

I would appreciate input from experienced people as well as those who can give useful input

Thanks,
    BF
    Web Hosting is not a business for me, it's a hobby!

doesnt have to be hosting companies

Check the "Premium Sites For Sale" marketplace at sitepoint -dot- com

There are many forums just for this sole purpose search on google you will find them.

Quote Originally Posted by brilliantfusion View Post
    Hi there,

I am looking for a place to buy established Websites (700K+), where can i do so.

I would appreciate input from experienced people as well as those who can give useful input

Thanks,
    BF
    For something that big in price you need to make some contact with brokers in a lot of areas, once a sale gets that big its rare its posted on sitepoint although there have been a few great ones lately, v7n for example.

For hosting the best listing is http://www.chevalcap.com/, they have a weekly list of hosting companies and related for sale, sometimes big sites too.

So besides that one I'd recommend making contact with brokers in other segments, what type of site are you looking to buy?
    Like passive recurring revenue you can retire on?
    You focus on building your brand, we handle all support, billing, and more.
    Pressed.net - Start your own Managed WordPress Hosting Company

Thank you all for the replies. BWB I am looking for a website with loyal customers/visitors. It would be easier for me if the website is easy to manage. I have no particular industry in my mind.

Thanks,
    BF

And yes my budget is $700K+

Quote Originally Posted by brilliantfusion View Post
    And yes my budget is $700K+

I've never met someone before with a $700,000 website acquisition budget and went around announcing it everywhere

Regardless, a good friend of mine has been seriously considering selling a YouTube style video site he's been working on for the past year or so. I'd be glad to be you in contact with him.
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

If you take a look at my signature, the Internet is my hobby, so I am not a professional.

But when I am putting money into something then I have to consider how well it is.

Besides I am not announcing anything much, I am asking for guidance without giving much info away, if you guys dont know my budget, then you cant be of much assistance

and yes please do get me your friend's contact info

You should also try sedo-dot-com

Good luck