Forum Posting: SHOUTcast and Web Radio related - 3.50/$6.50

I am after a collection of people to post on my forum, talkshoutcast.com as part of my continued effort to improve the forums.

You must have some sort of web radio knowledge and be able to make new posts that gain responses and you can reply to older threads in a way to keep people reading and responding to them.

If you're interested in posting on TalkSHOUTcast.com I would want

2 new topics per day (min. 30 words)
    3 replies per day (min. 20 words)
    Each day for a week!

I would pay 3.50 or $6.50 a week for this. It would be paid via PayPal upon successful completion (weekly). I am happy to let people work for multiple weeks and have their payments carried over. So if you worked for 3 weeks you've get paid 3 times 3.50 or $6.50. A $1 or 50p bonus would be given if any of your threads gain more than 6 responses (max. one per week). An additional 50p/$1 bonus will be given if a new member signs up and posts on one of your new threads/quotes something you have replied to and they go onto posting a minimum of 10 posts elsewhere in the forum.

Topics would only be allowed in any forum within the "General Category" and "Technical Side".

If you are interested in this opportunity please PM me asking to do it, explaining any knowledge you have with shoutcast and streaming radio along with where you think you will focus your posting efforts (if there's a forum you know you can do a lot for, over others). I am after a few people for this role along! This could be a longer term role if it works well.
    Web Handyman - Website and Internet Marketing Service

1 Position filled! 1 Person contacted. More people still needed though!

With the bonuses this is a great opportunity!

Still need?

Yes, Please PM everything needed in original post!