UltimateHoster:50%OFF For LIFE | 24 hours left | Free Rvskins / WHMSonic / Clientexec

Hello ,
    We are glad that you took some time out of your hectic schedule to have a look at our Reseller plans. Our Resellers are Powered by WHM/cPanel

About us:
    UltimateHoster has been providing Quality Service for its customers since 3 years.Our Dedication towards our Business & Utilizing Industry's Most Advanced Methods ensures you the Best Quality!. We consider we're not doing our jobs if we dont satisfy our clients. your satisfaction is our #1 Priority

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Every Reseller plan Includes:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    - FREE cPanel/WHM
    - FREE Rvskins

- FREE RvsitebuilderPRO
    - FREE Fantastico

- FREE Installatron Script Manager
    - FREE WHMSonic Radio Reseller Panel! <more info>
    - FREE Clientexec (worth 200$)
    - FREE WHMSonic Panel
    - FREE Shared SSL Cerficiate
    - FREE Transfer assistance!

ALL Coupons Expire in 48 Hours. I.e On 29/02/08 So Hurryup, If you miss it you're going to miss a special offer

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Starter Reseller :
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Storage Space: 2GB Disk Space
    Data Trasnfer: 50GB Bandwidth
    Addons: Parked domains, Addon domains, Mail Lists Etc
    Monthly: $6.95 - 50% Discount! = $3.9/month

Order Now! | Coupon: STARTER50

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Professional Reseller :
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Storage Space: 12GB Disk Space
    Data Trasnfer: 120GB Bandwidth

FREE WHMSonic!(for new orders in 24 hours)
    Monthly: $15.95 -
    50% Discount! = $7.9/month

Order Now! | Coupon: PROFESSIONAL50

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Advanced Reseller :
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Storage Space: 20GB Disk Space
    Data Trasnfer: 250GB Bandwidth

FREE Clientexec!( Worth 200$!)
    FREE WHMSonic!
    Monthly: $26.95 -
    50% Discount! = $13.4/month

Order Now! | Coupon: ADVANCED50

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Deluxe Reseller :
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Storage Space: 50GB Disk Space
    Data Trasnfer: 400GB Bandwidth

FREE Clientexec!( Worth 200$!)
    FREE WHMSonic!
    Monthly: $40.95 -
    50% Discount! = $20.4/month

Order Now! | Coupon: DELUXE50

~~~~
    NOTE :
    ~~~~~

• Addons will be added after the Reseller has been setup. (Eg: Clientexec, WHMsonic etc)
    • Lifetime Discounts are Reflected while you order. This offer is available for New orders ONLY
    • LifeTime discounts applies for the life of your account, Yes! as long as you're hosted with us
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Why UltimateHoster?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Top Quality Quad Xeon Servers with 4GB ECC Ram & 100mbit Port.
    • We are Totally Ddos Protected
    • Over 3 Years of Experience!
    • 99% uptime Guarantee! With 15 Day Money back Guarantee!
    • Offsite Backups (Daily Backup's)
    What does our customers say about us? Have a look :Click Here for more info!

WHT Feedbacks: Click Here! (This is an example )
    Another WHT feedback: Click Here
    More Feedbacks: Click Here for more info!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Contact Us/Useful Links:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Sales Department: sales [at] ultimatehoster.com / Presale Helpdesk
    - Community forums: Click Here
    - Our Network: Click Here
    - Contact us : Click Here

Thank you for reading.
    Last edited by bear; 03-01-2008 at 08:41 AM. Reason: by request

Frequently Asked Questions:

+ Do you offer Money back Guarantee?
    - Yes We offer 15 Day Money Back Guarantee! if you are NOT satisfied with our Services

+ Are you a Reseller?
    - No, We are Not resellers, We have Root Access to Manager our servers.

+ Do you allow Adult Sites ?
    - Yes, We do allow Legal Adult websites.

+ Do you give SSH or Shell access to my account?
    - Yes Please contact Support for Activation.

+ What are your Payment Methods?
    - We accept only Paypal at the moment

+ Do you offer uptime Guaratee?
    - Yes we offer 99.9% uptime Guarantee.

+ Do you place Ads On my website?
    - Not at all, We Never place any Ads on your website.

+ How long does it take to Setup my account?
    - Your account will be setup instantly and your account details will be e-mailed to you.

+ Do you have any hidden prices?
    - No No and No.

+ What is Radio Reseller Panel?
    - You can Reseller Radio To your Customers Along With WHM(reseller accounts). Upgrade/Downgrade/Remove Access to Radio/Shuffle/AutoDJ <More info Available here!>

+ Do you do Remote Backup's?
    - Yes we do remote backup's and Emegency Backup's on daily basis!

We do Fraud Screening Tests To Fight Fraud.Failing to enter any correct info in order form would restult in rejection of order.

Thank you

may i know allow overselling?

Hello,

We donot allow overselling. We have it disabled, Please e-mail our sales department, We'll see what we can do.

You can contact our sales: sales @ ultimatehoster.com

Only a few hours left before the coupon ends

Thank you

Starter Reseller include free Clientexec?

Your website says instant account activation. I signed up this morning and so far nothing. I have sent a few of emails asking what's going on, but have gotten no answer. I have not received ANY acknowlegement from UltimateHoster that I even signed up. But, I know I did because I've signed into the Customer Account section and saw where my account activation is still "Pending".

When will my account be ready?

R. Gash
    Mesa, AZ

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. All the pending orders have been dispatched.

UPDATE: The offer has been extended till 5th March! Grab your hosting fast!

UltimateHoster Sales Department
    Last edited by Insolsence; 02-29-2008 at 11:23 PM.

Your website says instant account activation. I signed up this morning and so far nothing. I have sent a few of emails asking what's going on, but have gotten no answer. I have not received ANY acknowlegement from UltimateHoster that I even signed up. But, I know I did because I've signed into the Customer Account section and saw where my account activation is still "Pending".

When will my account be ready?

R. Gash
    Mesa, AZ
    Hello,

We request you to read the post, We have already mentioned ,
    We do Fraud Screening Tests To Fight Fraud.Failing to enter any correct info in order form would restult in rejection of order.

This is a Special, Due to increase in fraud, We are doing Manual Verification.Your Order was in Queue. We appreciate your patience.

ALL Specials are subjected to verification before we dispatch it. We appreciate yout patience in this case

Starter Reseller include free Clientexec?
    I'm sorry, Starter reseller is 3.9$ with Coupon, We cannot include clientexec with the plan(clientexec itself costs 15$ leased). Clientexec is included with Advanced and Deluxe Plans Only!.
    Last edited by bear; 03-01-2008 at 08:44 AM. Reason: by request

If you were turning off instant setup and activation and doing manual verifications, you should have stated that plainly from the outset, and warned that accounts could take up to X number of hours to be activated. Then, you all should have at least responded to client's emails, instead of ignoring them. That would be the "customer-centric" way to handle things.

The part of your post that you bolded below only says that you do fraud screening tests. There are ways to do that other than manually screening accounts. Further, you should not expect your clients to read between the lines. They pay you for a service, not the other way around, so you should make things as simple as possible for them.

Lastly, I still haven't received any official notice from UH that my account is ready. I know it is, because I've logged into my account and seen that it is activated. However, I have not received the Welcome email or anything else from UH. Nor have any of my prior emails been responded to, officially, by reply email. The only reply I've had from UH is on this thread, and I dare say that if it wasn't for the fact that WHT is WHT, you wouldn't have responded now, either.

You all are already overwhelmed by the positive response to your special to the point that clients have had to cyber-stalk you to WHT in order to get any kind of response, and now you're extending the special for another week?

You are running a good special price-wise, but to me it's just not worth the hassle I feel like I've already faced in my first 24 hours with you. Please process my refund, immediately. Thank you. I would send an email request, which is the usual way of handling these things, but you don't answer those...

R. Gash

Quote Originally Posted by James Peter View Post
    Hello,

We request you to read the post, We have already mentioned ,

This is a Special, Due to increase in fraud, We are doing Manual Verification.Your Order was in Queue. We appreciate your patience.

ALL Specials are subjected to verification before we dispatch it. We appreciate yout patience in this case
    Last edited by Victorious1; 03-01-2008 at 09:59 AM.

Hello,

Your Welcome e-mail has already been sent before 10 hours. I see you are using Yahoo! as your E-mail, Please check your SPAM box,You might have recieved welcome e-mail. We cannot help in this issue if the welcome e-mail goes to spam especially on yahoo!, We have verified and its fine for gmail

Secondly We didnt ignore any of your mails. We have promptly addressed them. I can show the ticket where your questions have been addressed. You have totally sent 3 e-mail and we have it in on our whmcs.

If you're experiencing problems with yahoo!, I would suggest you to use a gmail account. If you would like a refund,sure we'll be glad to refund you. Just open a ticket at client area or e-mail sales

I would like to remind once again, We have already sent your welcome e-mail 10 hours back. If you did not recieve it, It would be rather fine if you'd have contacted sales rather than raising it here.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Victorious1 View Post
    If you were turning off instant setup and activation and doing manual verifications, you should have stated that plainly from the outset, and warned that accounts could take up to X number of hours to be activated. Then, you all should have at least responded to client's emails, instead of ignoring them. That would be the "customer-centric" way to handle things.

The part of your post that you bolded below only says that you do fraud screening tests. There are ways to do that other than manually screening accounts. Further, you should not expect your clients to read between the lines. They pay you for a service, not the other way around, so you should make things as simple as possible for them.

Lastly, I still haven't received any official notice from UH that my account is ready. I know it is, because I've logged into my account and seen that it is activated. However, I have not received the Welcome email or anything else from UH. Nor have any of my prior emails been responded to, officially, by reply email. The only reply I've had from UH is on this thread, and I dare say that if it wasn't for the fact that WHT is WHT, you wouldn't have responded now, either.

You all are already overwhelmed by the positive response to your special to the point that clients have had to cyber-stalk you to WHT in order to get any kind of response, and now you're extending the special for another week?

You are running a good special price-wise, but to me it's just not worth the hassle I feel like I've already faced in my first 24 hours with you. Please process my refund, immediately. Thank you. I would send an email request, which is the usual way of handling these things, but you don't answer those...

R. Gash

Since WHMCS uses company's logo in the e-mail template, Yahoo! might have thought it as SPAM. Please check your SPAM Box. We answered your sales tickets after 2 minutes we recieved it. I have personally tested the mail at Gmail and Hotmail and everything works fine. You should have contacted Sales on this issue. Further if you're looking for refund, We'll be more than glad to issue a refund for you.

Incase anything was wrong also, we have resent the welcome emails for the customers who signed up today.

Thank You

The welcome email is not in my Yahoo Bulk Mail/Spam box. Your replies to my prior emails are also not there. You may have sent them, but Yahoo! has not delivered them.

If you did not recieve it, It would be rather fine if you'd have contacted sales rather than raising it here.
    Once again... I did attempt to contact sales, several times. I never got a response (see above). THAT'S why I came here. I did not jump the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by James Peter View Post
    Hello,

Your Welcome e-mail has already been sent before 10 hours. I see you are using Yahoo! as your E-mail, Please check your SPAM box,You might have recieved welcome e-mail. We cannot help in this issue if the welcome e-mail goes to spam especially on yahoo!, We have verified and its fine for gmail

Secondly We didnt ignore any of your mails. We have promptly addressed them. I can show the ticket where your questions have been addressed. You have totally sent 3 e-mail and we have it in on our whmcs.

If you're experiencing problems with yahoo!, I would suggest you to use a gmail account. If you would like a refund,sure we'll be glad to refund you. Just open a ticket at client area or e-mail sales

I would like to remind once again, We have already sent your welcome e-mail 10 hours back. If you did not recieve it, It would be rather fine if you'd have contacted sales rather than raising it here.

Thank you.

You might want to look into why Yahoo! has targeted UH and is not allowing the company's emails to be delivered. As I responded to James Peter, UH may have responded to my emails but your replies never made it to my inbox OR bulk/spam mail.

No response needed. I can make contact through the client area, now (which I couldn't do before a couple of hours ago, btw, because I didn't have that option).

Quote Originally Posted by Insolsence View Post
    Since WHMCS uses company's logo in the e-mail template, Yahoo! might have thought it as SPAM. Please check your SPAM Box. We answered your sales tickets after 2 minutes we recieved it. I have personally tested the mail at Gmail and Hotmail and everything works fine. You should have contacted Sales on this issue. Further if you're looking for refund, We'll be more than glad to issue a refund for you.
    Last edited by Victorious1; 03-01-2008 at 11:44 AM. Reason: grammar correction

Hello,

We have Proceeded forward for a refund. . We have no reported issues from other customers. However I have proceeded forward and checked it personally via yahoo!. I get it fine, I'm unsure why its not working for you. I have checked Gmail and Hotmail personally they are working perfect.

However, You have been refunded.

Have a good day!

Hope to see you in future

Hello,

Just 24 hours are left for the offer to expire! Signup fast!

Regards,

The offer has expired. Thanks for all your interest.

Regards,