Thumbs down closed my account in rackshack

i'll go to closed my account in rackshack after this month and am loking for another pest Deal ( Dedicated Server ).
    Tha Rack Shack go to Charge Alot hwo have Dedicated Server Extra bandwidth 400GB + .. and all CS know they no go Over this bandwidth Lemit. 99.99 Monthly+ Extra 297 GB = ????

am loking Good Deal ( Dedicated Server )Un-Metered 10 mbps Network Connection for 99.99 Monthly with Good Support ??

i see some Deal Her likt this
    Dedicated Server Special Offers - XP 1800/512MB/60GB/unmetered bandwidth + more - starting $99/month
    ---------
    appeared the service have them excellent or not?

say what?

wha?

what the ?
    Jason

I think we need to get ned in here for a translation
    Seriously though, can you try to put that in better words. I know your native language isn't english but if you can fix it up a bit you will get more help.

I think we need to get ned in here for a translation

Not the same language

Uhh what?

Originally posted by HafRoninZ
    Uhh what?
    Long story

He is saying he doesn't like the overage prices. He went over 297GB bandwidth so he has to pay 99.99 + (297x $1.5/gb) = alot.
    Linux Problems Solved. | Built for the Hosting Industry
    Server Management. Node Management. Helpdesk Management.
    ( AcuNett, Est. 15 Years, RateLobby 5 Stars )

297x $1.5/gb = 445.5

Talking come on.........

yuo guys dun like thsi , its veri bad.

Sure can cath a bal or two wat !

I think I ned to bruhs me english toa !

Just kidding

The simple statement of, THATS LIFE... comes to mind..

HUH....chose you the excellent words..

Thumbs up I have a Host to recommend if you're interested !

I just got my DS 2 days ago and I've nothing but say : THANKS !

if you're interested, PM me and I provide the email.

Cheers

Originally posted by Dj-Cali
    HUH....chose you the excellent words..
    100% lost

Red face Yes

Originally posted by AcuNett
    He is saying he doesn't like the overage prices. He went over 297GB bandwidth so he has to pay 99.99 + (297x $1.5/gb) = alot.
    that what i mean .. I hope I find suitable solutions

huh?
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

Well you might aswell try fdc

lol
    In just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday.

* Thanks

clarification to you ... New Story

Rackshack or Rack****

So your saying rackshack charged you for 297 GB of bandwidth that you didn't use?

HostHeadQuarters.com
    Reliable Hosting
    Great Support

* R

Originally posted by Darth
    So your saying rackshack charged you for 297 GB of bandwidth that you didn't use?

yes he ChargeD me and alot of CS ... you can visit forum.rackshack.net/ ... and you will see

Thanks

Re: closed my account in rackshack

What, no one has ever heard of the fact that English is not necessarily the first language of the entire world?

i'll go to closed my account in rackshack after this month and am loking for another pest Deal ( Dedicated Server ).
    Tha Rack Shack go to Charge Alot hwo have Dedicated Server Extra bandwidth 400GB + .. and all CS know they no go Over this bandwidth Lemit. 99.99 Monthly+ Extra 297 GB = ????
    I'm closing my Rackshack server down due to charges [presumably that he thinks are excessive - me] for bandwidth overages.

am loking Good Deal ( Dedicated Server )Un-Metered 10 mbps Network Connection for 99.99 Monthly with Good Support ??
    I'm looking for a good deal for about a hundred bucks a month on an unmetered 10 mbps connection with a company who also offers good support. [Good luck on that. - me]

I've seen some deals like this one (link) starting at around that price range. [Note that word "starting" there, guy. Examine all offerings with a keen eye. - me]

appeared the service have them excellent or not?
    Does anyone know if the company offering the above has excellent service? [No idea. I didn't look at the link, but maybe someone else could help you there. - me]
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.
    Superior service. Sensible price.

Translation is all part of the service huh Annette? Good job

Re: Re: closed my account in rackshack

Originally posted by Annette
    What, no one has ever heard of the fact that English is not necessarily the first language of the entire world?

well then dont order a box from an english only speaking company and post your problems in an mostly english speaking forum...
    C Code. C code run. Run, code, run...
    Segmentation fault (core dumped).. aww sh!t

lol

I give up

Originally posted by reseller
    Translation is all part of the service huh Annette? Good job
    Thanks. I used to volunteer for a literacy program, in part dealing with people for whom English was a second (or third or fourth) language.

Originally posted by Faggle
    well then dont order a box from an english only speaking company and post your problems in an mostly english speaking forum...
    I'll have to pass that bit of widsom on to our customers for whom English is not a primary language.

Dj-Cali: ignore the noise. Take yourself down to the requests forum and post the specs you have in mind. There will be people running after you with offers. Then you can select a couple and search the forum for feedback on them or post up a general request for feedback on the ones you like.
    Last edited by Annette; 08-16-2002 at 02:47 AM.
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.

Dj-Cali: ignore the noise. Take yourself down to the requests forum and post the specs you have in mind. There will be people running after you with offers. Then you can select a couple and search the forum for feedback on them or post up a general request for feedback on the ones you like.

Thank you on the participation and the translation

Take yourself down to the requests forum and post the specs you have in mind. There will be people running after you with offers.
    You really think there will be hosts running after him to offer him a dedicated server needing 400+ GB per month or an unmetered connection for $99/month

I thought that even most of the 300-400 GB for $100-150/month hosts went on the assumption that the majority of customers would use only a fraction of that, so they wouldn't exactly be running after someone who wanted to use the upper limit or an even unmetered connection for $99/month

well, some hosts are smart enough to sum up incoming/outgoing bandwidth.... watch out for it, or at least know it before you sign-up! It makes a difference!

Originally posted by panopticon

You really think there will be hosts running after him to offer him a dedicated server needing 400+ GB per month or an unmetered connection for $99/month

I thought that even most of the 300-400 GB for $100-150/month hosts went on the assumption that the majority of customers would use only a fraction of that, so they wouldn't exactly be running after someone who wanted to use the upper limit or an even unmetered connection for $99/month
    Based on the things I've seen here over the past couple of years, and the people who seem to want to use hosting to write off their indepedent wealth, I'm sure he'll get offers for his target price or below.

Seriously, that's why I told him good luck. I don't think it's a viable request from anywhere other than a place like RS - especially not if you're expecting great support to go along with it.
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.

Originally posted by Annette
    Based on the things I've seen here over the past couple of years, and the people who seem to want to use hosting to write off their indepedent wealth, I'm sure he'll get offers for his target price or below.

Seriously, that's why I told him good luck.

Sorry, couldn't resist, your post gave me a good laugh
    (but of course I agree)