Thread: Raq 2

Question Raq 2

Hi WHT!

Here is my problem. I bought a RAQ 2 about 1 year ago and I have had no problems with it. I bought a RAQ 4 because I wanted to do MySQL, php, and ASP. After I bought the new server I moved most of the sites to the RAQ 4. I left a few of the small sites on the RAQ 2. When I installed the Apache update for both servers, they both went down. I installed Chilisoft 3.6 and that fixed the RAQ4. The RAQ 2 came back up. They both have been working ok since then.

About 2 weeks ago, the RAQ 2's control panel vanished. When I try to get the admin or the site's admin panel it gives me 404 error. I have restarted apache and the admin server many times and I have even powered off the machine. It still will not give me the admin pages. All of the sites still work on the server. It still does a weekly backup of the config files. E-mail, DNS, Frontpage all work.

Does anybody have any ideas why the admin pages do not work. I have searched here and at sun, but I could not find anything that worked.

Thanks,
    Trey Green

P.S. - This is my first post, so please excuse anthing that is not right.

I also want to thank everybody for posting to this board, as you all have help me with my server.

Do you really need the admin control panel?

You could try installing webmin.. that'll give you access to most of the RAQs controls plus a few of the 'hidden' features.
    Blacknight
    ICANN accredited domain registrar

Yes I do need the control Panel. Some of the small clients that I have on the RAQ, use it for Mailing lists and such. I had a linux box that had webmin on it and I did not care for it.

Thanks

Blacknight
    ICANN accredited domain registrar