500 Internal Server Error.

Hi,

i encountered the problem below (500 internal server error). I'd disabled the "show friendly error message" above on the client browser, but the problem still persist. i need to see the error details on the browser to debug what's my asp script error is.

i believe it could be from the server itself. I'm using window server 2003 IIS 6.0. is there a feature that i can disabled from my server??

any advise is greatly appreciated.

thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Tried that?

In fact, i tried to find the server error log, but can't find it. Do you know where this logs located??

Thanks you

I got to the event viewer, doesn't tell me much. I think my problem here is more to how to disable the friendly error message from the server.

I'd tried to disable it from the client browser (so that i know it's not the browser issue), but to no avail.

any tips?