Looking for Shopping Cart/CC Gateway

Hi,

We are looking for a shopping cart and a CC Gateway (preferably integratable with eBay).

We sell auto parts and laptops on the side, we gross about $10,000+ per month. Most of our online sales take place on eBay, we would highly prefer a shopping cart that could be integrated with eBay. Our company is a registered LLC in the state of Texas.

Much appreciated your input.

You could just use paypal which is fully integrated with eBay. Or you can find a payment service provider that offer payment buttons which you then can use on your auctions to accept payments. Im not sure if 2Co offer this.

Paypal is out of the question. Thanks.

I have narrowed down my merchants to 2checkout and authorize.net ... I would shop around first and really decide on what's best for your amount of volume. If you tell the gateway provider that you have that sort of volume they will be more inclined to cut you a deal.
    TWC, LLC - USA based w/ three teams behind us!
    We will beat any web development or design quote

http://totalwebcentral.com/

I signed up for 2CO several months ago, but didn't really use it as I didn't have much time to research a compatible shopping cart, needless to say that their rates are slightly higher than most of the CC processor I checked out.

I currently have my eyes on CDG Commerce, they offer good rates, yet I don't know what kind of carts are compatible with their product. I will be e-mailing them some time soon.

if you are looking for an ebay shopping cart you can check out SNS cart it integrates with ebay lovely,a lot of our clients use it and they are very happy with it.

If you are interested I can send you a link that will allow you to sign up with them for free, and your first 5 ebay orders will be for free as well. If your looking to get a merchant account use cardservice international they are eBay compatible.