feedback of burst.net [[[billing]]]

I having problem with them particular cancellation.

first, I submit an cancellation form. Then customer service wrote to me to reconsider cancel my server. So I replied my ticket and they also know I having some problem with the server that support department had wrote to me. the next day I managed to solved the problem and replied to them no need their help. A few days later when I log on to the billing system failed due to my e-mail address was not on file. So I wrote the ticket to billing department before THU 9am GMT-5 EST, Friday till sun no responded. So I wrote to support with refer to billing ticket ID and support replied to me most department like billing work only in Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm EST GMT-5. In Monday afternoon, the billing replied said my server is cancel on 07 March 08, no payment due and my billing account closed even my server is still active.

There is nothing I can do about it. If you want detail can check my web site http://www.thomas81.com or http://66.197.235.6/ which the billing department can made this mistake for very long reply time which I not happy wrote to customer service department that I spend a lot of time effort making the server work and also other department for hard work on trying to help me providing better service to me now waiting for their reply.

I decided that you all can look a last minute visit my homepage if not a blink of an eye 7 March 08 my server will be switch off by them.

I'm extremely confused...

Are you saying that you didn't pay and you want them to keep your server on?

I couldn't understand what you were saying..

the server start in 07 Dec 07 and fully paid till 07 March 08.

So are you canceling or being told that you are being canceled? You need to clarify your review/problem a little more.
    Fast SSD Dedicated Servers || 24/7 365 Support || Money-Back Guarantee
    Dedicated Servers || Colocation || IP Transit
    Need to get in touch? Drop us an email at info[at]quadix.co

So then you shouldn't worry if you paid until March 07 and they're shutting it off. Makes sense to me..

Unless they shut you off for no reason.
    Cash4Berry.com - Sell your cell for cash!

Thomas,

This is a very confusing situation. While we did receive your cancellation requesting the last day of service to be March 7th, there has been no correspondence since that time indicating you wished to stop the termination process. I did, however, receive a ticket less than an hour ago asking for pricing on an alternative server.

Please let us know - preferably via our ticket system - how you wish to proceed; discontinue service on March 7th, continue service on the current server or switch to a new package altogether.

Marne
    <<< Signatures need to be set up in your profile. >>>
    Last edited by SoftWareRevue; 02-27-2008 at 01:25 PM.
    Marne D.

yes, replied to your ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas81 View Post
    yes, replied to your ticket.
    Looks like they got confuse on your email to them.

Next time, you need to be clear to avoid this problem.

Net
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

I was lost till I read burst.net post.

Thomas please speak clear it was very hard to understand what was going on.

just placed an order in time for new server setup since I ordered a closed out low end so that 7 march the server old will terminated. Since I hosted one domain and may be overkill to get a good server due to the lower prices of dedicated server no need to shared hosting to a few others too for time goes by now.

Very Confusing.I would see nothing but Misundestanding in this post. I dont think its a review too

I considering other data center already. mon to fri work 9am to 5pm GMT-5 over 2 days no respond for server. I do not want to spend time care about it anymore if not everything gone.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas81 View Post
    I considering other data center already. mon to fri work 9am to 5pm GMT-5 over 2 days no respond for server. I do not want to spend time care about it anymore if not everything gone.
    Do you realize how busy they are lately with the sale they have going on? I've had all my servers within 3 days (even during this insane mad rush sale they're having). That's totally reasonable. Look at other places that can't even get a server out in 4-5 days during normal times.
    Nick Hudson - Prevail Host LLC - http://www.prevail.host/
    Premium Quality cPanel Hosting Services - CloudLinux, LiteSpeed & SSD
    WHMControl - Secure Your Server Logins & Automate Password Changes

I ordered perhaps 15 or so servers within the last two weeks, all of them delivered within the 3 day time period. Most of my servers had even been setup in two.

I am still lost as to what is up with the guys post. He makes no sence and I am not aware as to what is going on.
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!

first, my account closed so cannot log in to billing. The problem is I need to pay for advance next month rental and they did not send me a notice that my account is cancelled until I submitted a lot of tickets till next week they tell me my account billing is already closed and no payment due even my server is very active doing web hosting now, how to be so sure everything is cleared?

Second, they give me answer that my server will be ready in a day or two. Instead of giving empty promises, they can tell me that I am very busy and it takes at least a week or two to get the server ready, you know what date today is?

Third, I look at a lot of reseller here and in the past I having a lot of problem if got a deal with them even now they provide great offer and services.

Forth, I had a lot of commitment nowadays beside doing this server due to very high cost of basic living nowadays. I not earning any penny by writing feedback here and there and to submit ticket somemore. If all of you or moderater find this post offensive or any harm, lock it or delete this whole thread full stop.

Your new server was ordered at:
    Time and Date of Submission: Wed Feb 27 09:54:14 2008 EST
    It is already built and assembled and being delivered some time tonight...
    More than reasonable of a delivery timeframe we feel...

Perhaps you should look at the work that has to take place to put a server online. It's not like web hosting, where it's a click away.

It appears there is a language barrier here.

Ive ordered a few servers through BurstNet and there great when it comes to getting orders going. As Jona says it does take sometime, seems BurstNet answered.