Looking for unlimited domain hosting, need opinions on a few hosts

Hi, I am currently with dreamhost and am frankly annoyed at some of the issues (biggest one being the PHP is crippled, File.getcontents doesn't work and other things I need don't either).

I am considering hostgator, bluehost, and hostmonster right now and was wondering which was considered the best and if I should be adding anyone else to this list? Also, do any of them have any restrictions on their PHP?

Thanks

Put the hosts names into the search book here on WHT , im sure you will find some reviews and comments on them
    Amd-Communications - Affordable and Powerful Web Hosting Services www.amd-comms.co.uk
    Toll Free: 0800 043 2336 E-mail: sales[at]amd-comms.co.uk Shared Hosting - Reseller hosting - VPS Servers - Fresh IT Solutions

I have been doing that but it is a little difficult to be sure that I won't have any problems running php scripts, so I figured it would be best to just ask.

well, i am creat a bolg for web hosting.
    buy-web-hosting.blogspot.com
    how can give me some suggest??

Quote Originally Posted by anks106 View Post
    I have been doing that but it is a little difficult to be sure that I won't have any problems running php scripts, so I figured it would be best to just ask.
    The people that really know, would be the hosts themselves. Give their pre-sales a whirl and ask them a few questions.
    Darren Lingham - UK Webhosting Ltd. - (0800) 024 2931
    Tsohost.co.uk - Quality UK Windows and Linux hosting since 2003
    UK WordPress Hosting - Fast, easy, cloud based WordPress Hosting

Shall I ask you how much how much disk space and BW you use? I ask this because, I can see all the names in your list are huge oversellers. Are you really looking for such big specs and overselling business models?

have you considered VPS or a dedicated server?
    Ceridius Networks Sales
    Email/MSN [email protected]
    Ceridius Networks - Reseller of Hivelocity Hosting
    Network Speed Test

Quote Originally Posted by anks106 View Post
    Hi, I am currently with dreamhost and am frankly annoyed at some of the issues (biggest one being the PHP is crippled, File.getcontents doesn't work and other things I need don't either).

I am considering hostgator, bluehost, and hostmonster right now and was wondering which was considered the best and if I should be adding anyone else to this list? Also, do any of them have any restrictions on their PHP?

Thanks
    Hosting companies which are you selected seems to be as a big over sellers. So i think, definitly there will be php restrictions and also these companies have some mixed reviews among web hosting forums.It will be more better if you contact them directly with your needs.

We can give you more advice if you could give us more details about your budget.

thanks for the help!

My budget I am hoping to stay below 10 dollars a month and use maybe 2 gigabytes of space with 30 to 40 in bandwith. I figured it can't hurt to give myself room for more (hence the oversellers) and who knows? I have sent emails to all of their CS, but was wondering if anyone has first hand experiencce with an unlimited domain host that you know doesn't have PHP restrictions?

Check out the offers posted in the offers section, some are reliable and reply to emails quickly.

I personally use Hostgator for most of my sites. Haven't had any issues with PHP - although I run only basic stuff of course.
    Those other two may also be OK but haven't personally tried them.
    Web Hosting Reviews based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

I would choose a VPS. I big overcrowded shared host looks bad for your purposes.
    TWC, LLC - USA based w/ three teams behind us!
    We will beat any web development or design quote

http://totalwebcentral.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Nadabrahma View Post
    I personally use Hostgator for most of my sites. Haven't had any issues with PHP - although I run only basic stuff of course.
    Those other two may also be OK but haven't personally tried them.
    I use lunarpages with 11 sites on my shared and I've never had any issues with PHP or Database connections.
    Review Hell - Brutally Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Helpful Web Hosting Advice
    Web Hosting Guide - Easy to Understand For Newbies

My votes are for Hostgator and VPS, never had issues on DB and PHP.

Hostgator is a good company I think, My friend had a account from them & he was happy @ all.

Thanks.