Looking to buy targeted traffic...

Hello,

I would like to buy targeted search-engine related traffic. Please PM me if you can send mass amounts of targeted search-engine related traffic so we can work something out.

I have tried mass traffic..not specifically search engine based...and it was a complete waste of money. However, saying that you can get mass amonts of search engine traffic with Overture or Findwhat. But..be prepared to pay for what you want. It is not cheap but it is highly targeted. Loads of people are going to say..well..it is only 1c per click or 5 c per click as far as Overture is concerned...but if you want mass amounts of targeted search engine traffic...well..it is going to cost.

You could also pay someone..or learn yourself about search engine positioning. It may take 3 month or more though for that to take off...and then..is it going to be mass amounts of traffic.

I guess what you want is what we all want..loads of traffic ...highly targeted...for very little outlay.

IT DOES NOT EXIST! IT COSTS...$$$$

Simon

Umm, thank you for your comments but I do not need them. Quit making assumptions like everyone else on this board. I know what I am doing. I made a request and would like it to be met appropriately. I don't want it met by alternatives (which I didn't ask for).

I don't want traffic from banners, text links, pop-up/unders, etc.

The traffic I am looking for is from misspelled/404 search-engine related domain names. Thank-you.

Originally posted by SicChild
    Umm, thank you for your comments but I do not need them. Quit making assumptions like everyone else on this board. I know what I am doing. I made a request and would like it to be met appropriately. I don't want it met by alternatives (which I didn't ask for).

I don't want traffic from banners, text links, pop-up/unders, etc.

The traffic I am looking for is from misspelled/404 search-engine related domain names. Thank-you.
    Oh I see...but how is that TARGETED!

Simon

I made a request and would like it to be met appropriately

The traffic I am looking for is from misspelled/404 search-engine related domain names
    Andrew McMaster
    http://www.FindMyHosting.com
    Compare Prices, Consumer Reviews, Help, Guides and More.

It's targeted because it's from mis-spelled domain names.

Sorry, I don't want to start an arguement here. Thanks.

but people don't generally type in domain names into a search engine - they type them into the address bar. Plus - any miss-spelled domain names traffic would only get you traffic intended for the specific domain name that was miss-spelt.

I think you;ll need to be a bit clearer in your request - nobody could have guessed from your 1st post that you wanted traffic from miss-spelt domain names. SimonMc's post in reply was a good helpful reply.

just my 2 cents - I hope you find what you need.
    Andrew McMaster
    http://www.FindMyHosting.com
    Compare Prices, Consumer Reviews, Help, Guides and More.

My mistake. I would like targeted traffic from mis-spelt domain names like yahooo.com, lycps.com, ahoo.com, etc. That type of deal.

I might be willing to accept general 404 traffic also. Please contact me.

If all you can do is popup/under then we may be able to work out a deal also.

Last edited by xlhosting; 08-16-2002 at 07:49 AM.

I might be willing to accept general 404 traffic also. Please contact me.
    SicChild you must be kidding?
    in other way few day ago, I see request for 404 page design. find that guy and make 404 page for him with redirect to your resurces

Ahhhh hoooo this was too funny.
    <snort>

It's funny how you guys laugh at what you don't know.

SicChild so maybe you can give advice to us how get 404 traffic?

404 traffic is nothing new.

ur about 3 years too late buddy.

get a clue.

okay, I will try it again.

I'm looking for people that sell traffic from mis-spelled domain names. If you are one of these people there is no need for you to reply to this thread. Thanks.